Create a Story!

OriginalRen

Once upon a time, a sad little fuwa resident was lost about the place of a specific thread. Then he pm'd me about it, and because of my guidance, the thread was made in the right forum.

Based on a true story. Well, more like 30~ true stories. DO NOT STEAL OR I WILL SUE!

Concept dump. It is mainly based around imagination and flight I guess.

People have always yearned to reach for the sky. The stars and the horizon. However our imagination now is limited to the media. Unlike the past. We created Gods. We created Monsters. The world around us. The way we perceived everything was based upon things we had made up. What if these made up fantasies we real? Where our very imagination was the source of power. Our flight. What would our past have been like. Would the gods have just been people who have had control over this power? The Babylonians had the floating gardens of Babylon. What if we had lost flight due to our lack in faith. Our narrow minds? Then humanity had a point in time when they really were angels. Where along our history did everything change? Where was the point when this power of flight simply... disappeared?