ara's AMA

arakura

buahaha. The time has come. I have been waiting and biding my time until the AMA phase was going to go back into slumber. This is the perfect time to create an AMA of my own! or something... :ph34r:

Honestly I'm not sure the good people of Fuwa know as much about me as I like to think I know about them, but that's probably just that natural state of things... Anyway, if you ever wanted to know anything crazy or just absurdly plain about me, please ask! There's honestly a very short list of things I wont say semi-anonymously over the internet ^^

I await your correspondence, have a good day :wub:

What do you think is the main reason for the recent ama boom? And why did you decide to join in youself? And do you have anything to say for those who might be inclined to join in the new trend?

I think people like being paid attention to? That's at least part of the reason, or at least that's kind of the reason for mine. But more than that, the real reason that I even care about 'feeling important' to you guys is because I like you and I want you to know more about me so I feel like less of a lurker despite my post count.

Hmmm, I actually like reading ama threads, so I kind of hope it keeps going, but at the same time I really like the fact that G&C undergoes 'phases' like these, so maybe it's best if they died out for a while xD (I say ten minutes after creating my own, orz)

Why did you decide to become a full timer in the gaming section?

Because I'm too timid to read posts about anime/manga/vns I havent yet read for fear of soft spoilers. But I like fuwa, so here I am ^^. G&C can be fun sometimes. Recently it's felt a little dull to me, but that's probably because I like a lot of gossip or news or change and less forum games. GD is probs the one I hang around most, but I check Anime/Manga and Visual Novel talk most days and more if I like a thread. In the end it's the people that keep me here. People are so interesting.

What if I've run out of questions to ask people because you waited so long?

Ask google, silly. Or contemplate it in the shower. Both will yield fantastic results, I'm sure ^^

Hi i google "arakura" and it tell me "Arakura is a suburb of Wainuiomata, part of Lower Hutt city situated in the lower North Island of New Zealand."  so I wonder if that your reason for choosing name

Ah, but if you google image search Arakura Temple, you get some amazing pictures!

*here lies a story that was horrible*

I liked the way it moved my mouth. That was why I chose it.

would you dance with me to this song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxqL4RIkVek

Hmmm, if it's Krill, then yes! of course, you goose. Also because she clearly wants us to! But, erm... there are some things she wants that I cannot do sorry u.u

Is my new gif sig annoying?

Hmmm. I tend to like animated avatars more than animated sigs because all that movement makes things feel so... busy... So I'd go with a tentative 'kind of'. But I also like it, minus the gif part, so it's all coo' ^^

(with a marked french accent) Wou are you?

srsly what am I supposed to say!? This one's hard... I am me!

I like puppies and cute things and soft things. But sometimes I also like crazy things and hateful things. I like all sorts of things all of the time! And ummm, ummm, I also like baby dogs! In summary, one can easily define me by the things I like, or happen to not like at the time!

"There are all sorts of people in the world. People who walk all the time. People who fly all the time."

-Alpha

"There are all sorts of people in the world. People who walk all the time. People who fly all the time."

-Alpha

Is it just me, or was the quote out of no where  :rolleyes:

Since this seems to be an issue we're dealing with, what do u think would be the best way to make people gain interest in the sight? As many have declared a general lack of interest in the last couple of weeks.

Is it just me, or was the quote out of no where  :rolleyes:

Since this seems to be an issue we're dealing with, what do u think would be the best way to make people gain interest in the sight? As many have declared a general lack of interest in the last couple of weeks.

The quote is out of somewhere, but it's no great problem if it's unclear. I love it

The two biggest things that people can do to make fuwa more popular are probably making great threads, particularly in the VN Talk subforum, and creating and running projects to make this site a valuable resource to those who arent already a member. That said, I believe that it's up for everyone to decide if they want to do more for the site. If they want to see this site grow and are willing to put effort into it, then it'd be great to see some effort. The staff are always working to make it better as well, so achievements on this front are awesome. More than that, I encourage people and become fans of theirs if they put the effort in to create projects. BUT, things are what they are, and trying to bring new members in or create interest without actually improving the content is a bad plan because we dont want to lie upon a bed of lies and misinformed expectations.

Babi, you have some darn engaging questions xD