Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Cool song, cool map, cool score

4zyZIod.jpg

Also some DT fun

vYU5H9V.jpg

And testing my HR HD abilities

7Qq0h6C.jpg

it's been a while since I last played, trying to get back into it.

I need some multi and some maps.

Yeah, I really don't like thelewa's mindset. He's pessimistic to the point of it being extreme and it doesn't seem like he has that much motivation to get better. Either that or he's just building drama to get more attention on ask.

On another note, Doomsday recently got #1 on chipscape and #2 on IMAGE -MATERIAL.

Yeah, I really don't like thelewa's mindset. He's pessimistic to the point of it being extreme and it doesn't seem like he has that much motivation to get better. Either that or he's just building drama to get more attention on ask.

On another note, Doomsday recently got #1 on chipscape and #2 on IMAGE -MATERIAL.

DOOMSDAY BEST GUY!

SCREW YOU RYOU!

I like maps from this guy, they're certainly always unique:

MSuI3RU.jpg

Though I could definitely do better being that this map isn't that hard for an insane. Meh... xD

Of course, then there's amazing maps like this which are just so smooth to play and yet still relatively fast/jumpy:

EGQedR9.jpg

Still can't get over my bad habit of combobreaking out of nervousness.

If any of you know more amazing maps like these or just amazing in general then I will be glad to dl them. I've already dled pretty much every map posted in this thread since 12 pages ago so far.

Yeah, I'm not sure if the song is too complex or not, but I could not think of a good way to map Karin's OP. It could also be from my lack of creativity. If I could just find a song that inspires me to map.

I was thinking of doing this one next, but that one also feels tricky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxjNWEQL9MQ

Like the map, ryouuuuu. Hope it ranks eventually. Chata songs are always welcome. ^^