Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Any time, pal! <3

Also, remember that map I mentioned about a month ago? Well, I finally got it! About time, right? :P

And it's the 1st time I didn't freak out towards the end. Seriously, it's really mean to put in a jump when the vocalist uses a heavier tone like that.

FC's are always a nice feeling, especially on longer sounds. I don't think I've FC'd a decently challenging (for me) >1:30 song in months, always get like 1-miss.

I think it's really beneficial to work on longer maps. Those maps tend to put less emphasis on skill, and more on concentration. I notice quite a few people that usually have a hard time hitting beats that they should be skilled enough to get. This doesn't indicate a lack of skill to execute, but more of a weak concentration. With longer maps, there's usually only 3-7 combos in the entire map that are hard to pull off, but the rest is pretty easy. Shorter maps are mostly opposite. Compared to lengthy maps, I have a really easy time focusing on shorter maps, and the only short maps I usually can't FC are the ones where the combos are too hard for me.

On another note. I finally finished Reiwai Terrorism on hard. AR8 and CS3 is a nice combination, lol.

Hello fellow Osu! players. Being that this game is pure genius I've been playing a lot more recently in order to keep consistent practice going. Before, I hardly played and that led to me never improving at actual mental concentration/focus (still need to work on it even now). In other words, I'm training my hand-eye-rhythm coordination... so count me in.

Give me PP

Nothing beats hard work, right? :D Keep at it, Lewy-niichan!

Hello fellow Osu! players. Being that this game is pure genius I've been playing a lot more recently in order to keep consistent practice going. Before, I hardly played and that led to me never improving at actual mental concentration/focus (still need to work on it even now). In other words, I'm training my hand-eye-rhythm coordination... so count me in.

Welcome to the fuwosu thread! Mind linking to your account? :) Feel free to add me and stuff. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4313410

I finally bought supporter for the first time, just for the user page. Still working on the userpage part, but I got an image for my main menu that I love (of my favorite anime character of all time, of course)

aGDBt.jpg

Are any of you by chance able to do basic image editing? I want to use this following image as an avatar, but want the background transparent (which I really don't know how to do myself)

main.jpg

Welcome to the fuwosu thread! Mind linking to your account? :) Feel free to add me and stuff. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4313410

Thanks, and added. ^^

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3968585

This is me... ._. You can see that I don't really play competitively, hahaha. But that will change in the future, perhaps?

I'm a mouse+keyboard player (want a tablet though), and lazy at downloading beatmaps. I also like the NoFail mod.

cKZ7zyJ.jpg

My all-time favorite song/map ever for reasons to do with my obsession. <3

-Zealty

You're on the right track. Your performance scores aren't that good, but you can play pretty damn well at least. Definitely better than me in some regards (I'm still struggling with AR9).

But yeah, I don't really use NF that much. I prefer working on maps that aren't that hard for me. In fact, I had to break my habit of staying on one general difficulty without trying harder maps. That's the main reason why my rank is so low despite my playcount. I also did a lot of 'experimental training' that didn't work. https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/656-fuwanovel-osu-thread/?p=125111

Took me a while to realize this, but you really don't get any advantage at all from being extremely analytical in this game.

I brought up this one map in a multi with a friend one day and he quit on it instantly. He said there was some kind of timing issue with it, but I didn't really feel anything off about it. Is he just a bad player, or does the map have bad timing? :Phttps://osu.ppy.sh/b/142523 I looked through its thread and noticed someone already posted a fix for the timing, so I can't really see it being the case. Just not sure if I'm missing something here (the Tuhard setting is a little too difficult for me to judge properly).

I brought up this one map in a multi with a friend one day and he quit on it instantly. He said there was some kind of timing issue with it, but I didn't really feel anything off about it. Is he just a bad player, or does the map have bad timing? :Phttps://osu.ppy.sh/b/142523 I looked through its thread and noticed someone already posted a fix for the timing, so I can't really see it being the case. Just not sure if I'm missing something here (the Tuhard setting is a little too difficult for me to judge properly).

I think the timing is spot on

aHoPU.jpg

My error is almost 100% even in the positive and negative.

I feel like you all are better players than me by far, since I can barely handle AR9 by itself and still don't seem to do very good on anything below either... of course, I don't let that get me down because I play for fun. :P

Although, I feel like *this* is an achievement, at least, by my standards:

q9kKF5J.jpg

This map is extremely jumpy, with little streams unexpectedly thrown about everywhere, and keeps it up ever so consistently throughout... so while I horribly broke my combo all over the place, at least hitting that many was something rather outstanding in my eyes. Q_Q

I feel like you all are better players than me by far, since I can barely handle AR9 by itself and still don't seem to do very good on anything below either... of course, I don't let that get me down because I play for fun. :P

I started off having trouble with reading AR9, but now I can barely play AR8 because it feels too slow and would rather either ignore AR8 maps altogether, or add DT if I can handle the BPM increase.

As for that map, I have it downloaded but never tried it, only one of the TV sizes that I have 1-miss it like 5 times T.T

Not quite a FC as I missed a few slider ticks ;_; but its probably by greatest achievement ;D

As long as I don't hear the combo break song, I don't care if I have incomplete sliders :P

So, after a bit of a break, my aim felt completely off, then yesterday, I downloaded a ton of maps that were unranked and after a little playing, my aim felt right up to normal, if not even better. So I got through all the maps with crazy aim needed, then tried a ranked map, and then was too tired to keep that up. I'm not allowed to get PP I guess