Aneki no AMA

Aniki

Where do you keep finding mildly lewd gifs to put in your signature?

I have been a traveller for many years. For centuries I have searched for the promised land. I have searched from the great mountains of the west to the great plains of the east. And finally, I have found that land. The great land of giraffes.

In that land, giraffes ruled. The populace was either a giraffe, a human disguised as a giraffe, or a giraffe disguised as a human. Their daily leisure involves a democratic voting of images. Those images with the highest votes are displayed at the central gathering place. There, more giraffes could view these images with ease and convenience. I have seen the images for myself and they were quite impressive.

After a few months of viewing around, I have discovered a few mildly lewd images. I took them to my homeland.

What are your thoughts on the Gravity Falls conspiracy theories?

The amount of detail hidden within that show is quite impressive. In fact, I think there are too much conspiracies and hidden secrets in that show. It can't possibly a Disney show. Perhaps it is a form of a series of ancient documents found under the ruins of the Aztec empire.

Do you have little siblings? If not, how did you chose your username?

I have an older sister. She currently resides with her husband in a faraway land of military conscription, which means I'm in charge now.