Symphonic Rain - Again ;-;

Silvz

Guys, I'm having a problem with SR. During Lise's route, the game is closing. I tried alread 3 times, and it closes at the same scene - I'll spoiler that below. It never happened before, with any parts or Fal's route, so I don't know what to do.

The scene is right after Chris finds out that Grave is using a staff to train Lise, and they start talking about her voice issue and how she needs more discipline. At this time, the game is closed :/

Did you use fuwanovel's version, or someone else's? There are essentially some problematic parts of the script which makes it crash, and this can usually be fixed by replacing the files with new ones (already done in ours far as I know, as I based the release on my game folder state). Check http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Symphonic_Rain for the updated scr_qc.pak mentioned. If that doesn't work (or you've already done it), there's another script fix that might be more recent. The download link is currently 404ing on me, but luckily I have a copy on my computer still...

However, I shall wait until you try the more official fix first :P

that's pretty weird... wellwell, the world is astrange place indeed. All I can say is that I myself was able to do a full playthrough without these errors just by the script replacements mentioned... it is possible that a combination of having installed from scrratch plus updated scripts does this, lol. Anyway, yes, try the oldfuck one at http://www.mediafire.com/?jdclnihzymz. Check filesizes to see what scr_qc.pak you're using by the way, it will be of interest to me.

Now, as for the other one I tried, I shall upload it as well: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7ZBY2nieMPidGZKWlVRcEEwRWs/edit?usp=sharing

The font shouldn't change, and neither should there be these other random issues Oo. This might be related to windows 8 or whatever; the other thing I can thing of is relocating the folder if it's in program files or something. I can't really test anything out myself, being part of the windows 7 master race.

The font shouldn't change, and neither should there be these other random issues Oo. This might be related to windows 8 or whatever; the other thing I can thing of is relocating the folder if it's in program files or something. I can't really test anything out myself, being part of the windows 7 master race.