Alice Soft — Translated Titles

Kosakyun

Update:

Finally!

Well anyway, Rance Quest is still being translated. Finally, we're at the first quest!

Praise Maria!

6N6l9ra.png

All the grinding just within reach!

I'm optimistic and am expecting it by 2017.

Anyway, Arunaru's going fast with VI.

VI is at 31.3%! The game rumored to be one of the best in the series is finally gonna make a debut in the English-speaking only World.

Thanks Arunaru!

Evenicle is out next month. <3

You should. Rance VI is a fun one and has pretty important events that happen so I'm pretty stoked myself.

Yeah but I have only read Rance 1 and Sengoku Rance. I do have Rance 02 downloaded which I'll play in the near future but that still leaves me with 5 more vns - 3, 4, 4.1, 4.2 and 5 when it comes out.

Well this may be a bit off-topic but just how good is Kichikou Rance?

I've heard that it's really good and on par or better than Sengoku, so is it really that great?

Well, most of the supposed to be lore was put into the game, so I guess it is.

You can call it the prototype version of Sengoku Rance's gameplay.

If I'm right the VII is already out no ? I'm really hyped for Rance Quest though.

It was the first in the series to be translated.

It gave way to the discovery of the Rance series, really. It was a great game, and it pulled in players from across the web.

Rance Quest will probably be done in 2017, being the optimistic man I am.

You better be hyped for VI as well.

For all I know, it's one of the best out there.

Well Rance 6 is Collapse of Zeth and currently I know absolutely nothing about Zeth so I can't really get much hyped for it, though after seeing the number of people praising it I have got high hopes of it now.

And is Rance 5D any good? 

I mean it's description seems pretty boring, it just says that the game is about Rance escaping a dungeon which doesn't really make it sound that interesting.

Well Rance 6 is Collapse of Zeth and currently I know absolutely nothing about Zeth so I can't really get much hyped for it, though after seeing the number of people praising it I have got high hopes of it now.

And is Rance 5D any good? 

I mean it's description seems pretty boring, it just says that the game is about Rance escaping a dungeon which doesn't really make it sound that interesting.

Zeth is way different than what it was in Kichikuou Rance so I'm interested in seeing those changes. Character wise too. Well I already know how they turn out but it'll be interesting seeing them in 6 anyway. 

Rance 5D is where they introduce Rizna (one of the best girls btw) and some other interesting characters and is just one of Rance's little adventures that he tends to have. It's also not escaping a dungeon, but a closed off pocket dimension created by Genbu where Genbu's Castle is. It's also pretty whacky from what I hear so I'm looking forward to all the strange things that happen in it.

Rance 5D is where they introduce Rizna (one of the best girls btw)

I think your opinion on 5D is too biased. Loljk.

Anyway, I would disagree with your opinion of 5D being boring, FinalChaos. Besides the fact that Rance would be trying to escape the Genbu Dimension where he'll meet Rizna, the fact that the dimension itself distorts worldly laws is quite interesting already. You'll see when you read it. Just go through the games normally and see how it all expands. From Leazas to the Free Cities to Zeth to JAPAN and to Helman. After that it's just pure awesomeness. You'll see why we like it so much.

Also, best girl is obviously Kanami.

Rizna's also great.

I think your opinion on 5D is too biased. Loljk.

Anyway, I would disagree with your opinion of 5D being boring, FinalChaos. Besides the fact that Rance would be trying to escape the Genbu Dimension where he'll meet Rizna, the fact that the dimension itself distorts worldly laws is quite interesting already. You'll see when you read it. Just go through the games normally and see how it all expands. From Leazas to the Free Cities to Zeth to JAPAN and to Helman. After that it's just pure awesomeness. You'll see why we like it so much.

Also, best girl is obviously Kanami.

Rizna's also great.

You guys are getting me way too hyped over 5D. Now the wait is going to be unbearable!

Also, Shizuka is obviously best girl.  :illya:

Kanami and Rizna are good too though.

Also, Shizuka is obviously best girl.  :illya:

Fight me.

It's funny that there's an actual Alicesoft Thread, yet we still talk about things here.

Whelp.

Whoaaa, now I am hyped for Rance VI! I have only played 1 and 2 and still finishing some quests in Sengoku, so there's still a long way for me, though it makes the wait better  :P

Just go through the games and enjoy the experience.

Then read on the lore and enjoy how awesome it is. <3