Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Stray Cat

That's a good idea. 

FC:  2793-2039-3366

What's everybody's main?

i like meta knight his teleport ability is great especially considering i cant block due to broken bumpers. but I also want to know what character you use for the sandbag game with kirby I got 974 which is just short of the goal.

3067-6054-0186

Finally, I've been playing the game.  I have to say so far I'm quite fond of Robin and Charizard.  As well as the Mii fighters, I'm having a lot of fun with that. 

I'm considering the idea of having a Fuwa Tournament once enough people get the game and if anyone is interested in doing so.

Also, what are people's views on items and modes? 

1v1, Final Destination, stock 4, no items of course  :lol:

Guess I'm the only person who likes items then (figured this anyway).  One of my friends was playing with me and I forgot I had items on (not that I care anyway but I turn them off for him).  When they appeared on the third match (I guess it roulettes who's settings to use) he just killed himself and refused to fight.  That's really annoying IMO and takes all the fun out of the game for me.  

Finally, I've been playing the game.  I have to say so far I'm quite fond of Robin and Charizard.  As well as the Mii fighters, I'm having a lot of fun with that. 

I'm considering the idea of having a Fuwa Tournament once enough people get the game and if anyone is interested in doing so.

Also, what are people's views on items and modes? 

id love that

So I've done a little over half the challenges now, and I've noticed aside from making Mii fighters I'm starting to get bored already.  Is anyone else feeling this way or is it just me?

i did at first then i started the conquest that's pretty entertaining. 

I had a busy week so I started playing it properly on Saturday. The controls take some getting used to but I'm gradually getting accustomed to them. If I have a main it's probably Yoshi, but like always I try and use as many characters as possible. FC is 1461-7543-0849 though I'll have to wait until I have wi-fi access to add people, as I'm stuck using wired internet like some sort of savage.

I am actually considering returning my copy for 25 dollars because of how disappointed with the game I am. I might have just lost interest in fighters but there is a lot I just am not caring for in the game. The internet is actually really bad it might be my own internet but I've been fine with other games so it's probably just nintendo and since most of my friends with the game live in different far away locations I just don't really see a point in keeping it. I am also disappointed by the lack of content...they have admitted they did some things because the 3DS was incapable of doing it a different way. I am also expecting dlc and a future version for the New 3DS in the future. It was fun for a few days but now I just seem to have lost interest.

I mained zero suit samus and link but possibly not too much longer.

• 2 weeks later...

Nintendo said Mewtwo will be for 3DS version as well.  It won't be until Spring 2015 for both though. 

There's other cool things for the Wii U version too. Plus, there's Bayonetta and a few other Wii U games I'd like to own.

I would've never thought my first next gen console would be a Wii U.