Best of Steve's loli collection - ultra moe explosion

Steve

Outstanding, this post is..... well..... yeah.....um never mind

EDIT: Heres a couple for you Steve. These are from the Girls Girls Girls! - E2 Illustrations Collection A book i own by the way ;)

[image removed by moderation]

0012.jpg

[image removed by moderation]

0007.jpg

0023.jpg

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Removed images against the rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Why did i never see this thread.( ´,_ゝ`)

Spoiler

06695fb59f99840cd195368.jpg7fd00c2a3b6c23aaba6ea63.jpg5dd20ddf37644f2b5196882.jpg346a0c4aefbf4d17d2fd155.jpgcfaf38fc2f7c035d083802d.jpgff95687a69ebd6205c1fb8e.jpgpreview36f7ff52fd8283ec.jpg [image removed by moderation] [image removed by moderation]

>< sorry, but 99% of my folder is only NSFW...(Lol Ryoji is possible to send NSFW? )

Edited by Mr Poltroon
Removed images against the rules.

• 3 weeks later...

there's a thin line between loli and pedo.

isn't mare supposed to be 7 years old?

actually no, first of all if I compare to other lolis I know the age of, she looks about 12/13. Official details don't mention it but say Teen.

However if you take the lore in consideration (heavy Hoshimemo spoiler):

She appeared when Yume and You made the promise upon a shooting star, which was 7 years before You returned to Hibarigasaki. However it is only when she become a girl from being a star previously. The important part is she took the looks of Yume back from the days, which given the fact that Yume was older than You who is now about 17/18 (second year HS), makes her 11 or 12 at that time. Therefore Mare took the look of 11/12 years old girl, mind of a hundreds of thousand years old star god and 7 years of experience on earth. And that's what makes her the best character I ever met in VN, she looks like a very young girl, she is clever and is a celestial being with many capabilities and at the same time she knows human emotions only for 7 years, therefore she is experiencing lot of them for the first time (Love

smile.gif ).

And that's why I love her, made her my wife and have every image of her I found on the internet

Whether it makes me pedo or not I don't care, I love her so much and that's what's important for me smile.gif

I could use a line from hoshimemo

The girl I fell in love with just happened to be a little girl.

And have another image of her smile.gifC1Q6RxP.jpg

Please remember, NO hentai!

As much as I love to think everyone here is of age, im sure thats not the case. Please just keep that in mind when posting pictures.

I would prefer ZERO NSFW loli pics on the site.

there's a thin line between loli and pedo.

isn't mare supposed to be 7 years old?

Just my opinion, but i think that "cute" pictures are fine. Innaproriate pictures/NSFW pics regarding Lolis is not.

If you look at the pics I have posted, thats about as Loli as I can handle. PLEASE no NSFW

THIS is loli to me

tumblr_mh7757htdy1qzvtljo1_500.gif

Nun loli is still keeping an eye on you Steve!!!

i don't know what the japanese on that pic says, but to me she looks very confused. like she's never seen a banana before, and isn't really quite sure what to do with it.

lol I meant that other mare pic, in the first post where you can see one of her nipples xD

And the japanese is just nyaaaaaaa.

but this one is awesome too, exactly for that reason, first time seeing banana xD And having neko ears is also insta win :P