Playing Steam Games together.

RichardDRichards

My classes resume tomorrow, so unfortunately my head will be in the books while I try to get back into the groove of things. That said, let me direct you to a couple of things:

Post Your Steam Usernames? topic here on the forums.

Likewise, here's the fuwanovel steam group.

If you'd like, you can add me to your friends list on steam. Account name is Hobozen.

For now I can't play CS:GO since my laptop ins't cooperating with me and overheats in newer titles, it's kind of broken I really have to buy a desktop. But I do play CS 1.6/CZ/Source. My steam is madvanced if you want to add, and I'm also part of the Fuwa steam group, though it is kinda dead.

Details, details, I'm sure you are good enough if you play those games. I am playing Total War and Civ 5 a lot myself. Mixing that with some Europa Universalis 4 or Crusader Kings 2. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

In the near future, I'm looking forward to getting them. For now, however, visual novels are taking care of my budget. 

I  also like Strategy games but I can't play them for shit, I never was too good in planning ahead.

I'm just not fast enough, the battles are usually real time, and I lose because I take too long issuing orders and making things happen.

As for Civ V and the like, in the various games I've played, I don't think I'm too bad, I just have the lovely tendency of getting the worst possible starting points. No ruins anywhere, and instead, barbarians left and right. 

In the near future, I'm looking forward to getting them. For now, however, visual novels are taking care of my budget. 

I'm just not fast enough, the battles are usually real time, and I lose because I take too long issuing orders and making things happen.

As for Civ V and the like, in the various games I've played, I don't think I'm too bad, I just have the lovely tendency of getting the worst possible starting points. No ruins anywhere, and instead, barbarians left and right. 

In Civ games I usually tend to build 2-3 cities as fast as possible.