New, nor sure what to do

snow444

I recently found fuwanovel and am completely new to visual novels. 

I downloaded Starry sky after spring, opened the folder, and extracted the files. When I clicked the application, a window popped up, it's all japanese. seems like settings for something.

I have no idea what it says and what I should input. Help please?

I took a screenshot:

wciq86.png

I would just hit the big OK button and see what happens. That's just me though lol

Oh, yes, sure fire way to get results.

I don't actually know what that big window says, but I do understand what the page at Fuwanovel says. 

Right above 'STSKAFSP.dll' there's a little thing called 'starry', run that firstm then try again.

If the window's still there pressing OK would be my first bet, but you might want for someone who knows what they are doing first.

Oh, yes, sure fire way to get results.

I don't actually know what that big window says, but I do understand what the page at Fuwanovel says. 

Right above 'STSKAFSP.dll' there's a little thing called 'starry', run that firstm then try again.

If the window's still there pressing OK would be my first bet, but you might want for someone who knows what they are doing first.

I would just hit the big OK button and see what happens. That's just me though lol

I did click OK (I was curious XD) but it said something with an X near it, Doesn't work, lol. And I also clicked Starry, but it was just a bunch of code.

The first option is "Screen Mode"​

Choices:

1) Fullscreen

2) Windowed

First drop down menu is to select the graphics' card you want to use to render the game (in case you have more than one)

Slider is to select the resolution

Second drop down menu is to select how the screen will be stretched in case the game's aspect ratio is different than your screen's aspect ratio.

It's currently selecting "keep aspect ratio"

Third drop down menu says "game controller", it's currently selecting "none" not sure what other options you'll get but just leave it alone, i'm assuming you're not using a controller.

Last 3 options

VSync (i'm not good at explaining what VSync is so just leave it on)

Not sure what the 2nd option is

Third option is wether or not you want this dialog box to appear again or not (selecting it will make it not appear again)

So yeah i'd say just press ok after selecting the resolution and wether you want fullscreen or not. Pretty sure you can change it midgame anyway.