Hobbies

Kimanor

Great minds think alike they say. Nothing wrong with diversifying in my book.

I suppose your right, but I have so little time, and far too much to do these days...

Back in the old days, we stuck with one thing and dealt with it, then moved onto the next one!

Kids these days.... I mean myself these days....

Reading, writing, gaming, studying anthropology, and studying philosophy.

Sounds about right.  Recreationally I have video games and anime when I want to goof-off by myself.  School consumes so much time that I don't get to do much else (Anatomy, Anthropology, and Evolution are my favorite topics).   

I try to make sure I read an actual book from time to time.  I read a lot about mythology, astrology, the supernatural etc. 

I follow sports some as well, mostly football (American) and Basketball and play some pick-up games with friends.  I'm also trying to teach myself sword fighting but not much progress there yet.  

I suppose your right, but I have so little time, and far too much to do these days...

Back in the old days, we stuck with one thing and dealt with it, then moved onto the next one!

Kids these days.... I mean myself these days....

Yea time is all ways the problem, of course you get more of it once you are out of school / uni and working and things stablize or at least they did for me. 

Yea time is all ways the problem, of course you get more of it once you are out of school / uni and working and things stablize or at least they did for me. 

I dunno...things stabilize, yeah, but not necessarily for the better...

I guess it depends on how many classes you took at a time; but, unless you're working from home, there's not much you can do about the fact that you will spend all day, a fixed amount of time, at an office...plus driving time, if any.

I dunno...things stabilize, yeah, but not necessarily for the better...

I guess it depends on how many classes you took at a time; but, unless you're working from home, there's not much you can do about the fact that you will spend all day, a fixed amount of time, at an office...plus driving time, if any.

yes but its a set amount and your evenings and weekends are free.

Hobbies? ... Whoa ... I have a lot. I'll list as many as I could.

Purchasing goods from Japan (mostly FIGMA figures, BD volumes, other high-quality figures, books consisting of novels and visual guides, visual novel games)

Computer hardware enthusiast. I'm an Intel person currently since they know how to make powerful processors with lighter heat dispensing and lower wattage usage. Can't go wrong with that. I built computers. I put computers together. I built my first NAS few months ago and stacking it up to 32TB in the next few weeks (currently at 8TB, excluding the main drive).

Workstation Set Up. Yes, you can see the Cintiq 22 HD Touch. I'm an amateur artist and a freelance professional designer. My website is in my signature. My PhotoShop works are in my workshop. I don't disclose my art a lot so I keep them to myself.

Hmm what else ... I read light novels, only the good ones. I've read only Spice & Wolf (up to volume 9, I own 10 and 11 and soon the 12 one that is coming out this month). I have Mardock Scramble, All You Need Is Kill, and Sword Art Online.

I do mess around with my FIGMA figures once in a while. I even have them displayed in an IKEA long glass shell. I also own an IKEA Galant Workstation (best tables for workstations in my opinion). I listen to a lot of music, mostly Vocaloid or sometimes Anime.

I read manga, started to read manga about two months ago. Good Ending, Kimi no Iru Machi and Attack on Titan are so far my favorite. There are other good ones out there. Wish someone would freaking translate all of Muv-Luv Alternative and keep up with the releases (seriously ...).

I game, not as much. I own all PlayStation platforms except the first one. I sold both PS1s away and sold many of the old games away. I still own the very awesome games from PS1. I have the first PS3 that came out (60GB). I have the super slim version as well.

Oh and a lot of the Japanese goods I purchased are still factory sealed, unopened. All my BDs are unopened as well. I like to keep them like that for bragging rights.

I'm an Asus person ontop of an Intel and nVidia person. Powerful processors with lower wattage usage and lower heat versus AMD's god-awful products. So I have a lot of Asus things laying around. 5 monitors (2 of them are IPS panels), Asus router (forgot the model), uh ... Oh I like Corsair as well. I have two of their PSUs HX model and ... I forgot the other one. I have the Mechanical Red Cherries K70 keyboard as well from Corsair. I also have Logitech G600. Best gaming mouse for just about anything. Immune to finger prints, dust, scratches, etc. It's like the first day I took it out of the box. Purchased it 11 months ago. Never cleaned it. No dirty skin stuff as well, even between the keys. Nothing, zippo! :P

Well that sums it up. Goodbye!

Learning violin but sadly i'm far from good then again i just started, i guess gaming but most of my time nowadays is listening to music but i guess that's not much of a hobby  :unsure:

Cmon Foggy!!!!!! i still wanna hear u and ur violin~~~~

i know you can do it!!

Learning violin but sadly i'm far from good then again i just started, i guess gaming but most of my time nowadays is listening to music but i guess that's not much of a hobby  :unsure:

Ohhh music. I love the sound of the violin.

Hobbies? ... Whoa ... I have a lot. I'll list as many as I could.

Purchasing goods from Japan (mostly FIGMA figures, BD volumes, other high-quality figures, books consisting of novels and visual guides, visual novel games)

Computer hardware enthusiast. I'm an Intel person currently since they know how to make powerful processors with lighter heat dispensing and lower wattage usage. Can't go wrong with that. I built computers. I put computers together. I built my first NAS few months ago and stacking it up to 32TB in the next few weeks (currently at 8TB, excluding the main drive).

Workstation Set Up. Yes, you can see the Cintiq 22 HD Touch. I'm an amateur artist and a freelance professional designer. My website is in my signature. My PhotoShop works are in my workshop. I don't disclose my art a lot so I keep them to myself.

Hmm what else ... I read light novels, only the good ones. I've read only Spice & Wolf (up to volume 9, I own 10 and 11 and soon the 12 one that is coming out this month). I have Mardock Scramble, All You Need Is Kill, and Sword Art Online.

I do mess around with my FIGMA figures once in a while. I even have them displayed in an IKEA long glass shell. I also own an IKEA Galant Workstation (best tables for workstations in my opinion). I listen to a lot of music, mostly Vocaloid or sometimes Anime.

I read manga, started to read manga about two months ago. Good Ending, Kimi no Iru Machi and Attack on Titan are so far my favorite. There are other good ones out there. Wish someone would freaking translate all of Muv-Luv Alternative and keep up with the releases (seriously ...).

I game, not as much. I own all PlayStation platforms except the first one. I sold both PS1s away and sold many of the old games away. I still own the very awesome games from PS1. I have the first PS3 that came out (60GB). I have the super slim version as well.

Oh and a lot of the Japanese goods I purchased are still factory sealed, unopened. All my BDs are unopened as well. I like to keep them like that for bragging rights.

I'm an Asus person ontop of an Intel and nVidia person. Powerful processors with lower wattage usage and lower heat versus AMD's god-awful products. So I have a lot of Asus things laying around. 5 monitors (2 of them are IPS panels), Asus router (forgot the model), uh ... Oh I like Corsair as well. I have two of their PSUs HX model and ... I forgot the other one. I have the Mechanical Red Cherries K70 keyboard as well from Corsair. I also have Logitech G600. Best gaming mouse for just about anything. Immune to finger prints, dust, scratches, etc. It's like the first day I took it out of the box. Purchased it 11 months ago. Never cleaned it. No dirty skin stuff as well, even between the keys. Nothing, zippo! :P

Well that sums it up. Goodbye!

You do indeed have a lot of time.