JRPGs for the pc

zarathos_omni

Sorry to bother everyone here with a selfish request but could I get some names for JRPGs i could get for the pc (in english of course and fan translated works too)

Heres a list of the ones I have-

• Ys (all the steam available ones)
  • Agarest
  • Blazblue calamity trigger
  • Recettear
  • Chantellise
  • Astebreed(although not a rpg)
  • Bastion
  • Some of the Final Fantasy games
  • The last remnant

I'm gonna download Tears to Tiara which is available here in Fuwanovel so I'm open to any other fan translated games as well. Thanks.

Sorry to bother everyone here with a selfish request but could I get some names for JRPGs i could get for the pc (in english of course and fan translated works too)

Heres a list of the ones I have-

• Ys (all the steam available ones)
  • Agarest
  • Blazblue calamity trigger
  • Recettear
  • Chantellise
  • Astebreed(although not a rpg)
  • Bastion
  • Some of the Final Fantasy games
  • The last remnant

I'm gonna download Tears to Tiara which is available here in Fuwanovel so I'm open to any other fan translated games as well. Thanks.

Have you tried Sengoku Rance or Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Have you tried Fortune Summoners? It's on Steam and iirc, it was by the guys who made Recettear....? (I may be completely off)

As the guy above mentioned, you might be interested in Rance and Kamidori. 

Also in about 3 days, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky will be available on steam, and it looks GREAT!  :D

English translated

• Yumina the Ethereal (R+18)
  • Utawarerumono- (R+18 for pc version)
  • Eien no Aselia -The Spirit of Eternity Sword-
  • Monster girl quest series (not too sure if this can be called a JRPG) (R+18)
  • Galaxy angel
  • Big bang ape (R+18)

Not yet translated but in progress

• Seinarukana -The Spirit of Eternity Sword 2- (R+18)
  • Daiteikoku-(R+18)
  • Baldr sky Dive(R+18)

Was not too sure if you were ok with game that have h-scenes. But all the games listed above are english or being translated right now and have RPG elements

Have you tried Fortune Summoners? It's on Steam and iirc, it was by the guys who made Recettear....? (I may be completely off)

As the guy above mentioned, you might be interested in Rance and Kamidori. 

Also in about 3 days, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky will be available on steam, and it looks GREAT!  :D

Yea i'm eagerly waiting for Trails in the sky to release. About time too considering it was supposed to be released like 6 months ago.

Could always go for some older titles like Grandia 2 (which had a PC release) or emulate older console titles - pretty much everything Wii or weaker is able to be emulated nowadays - ironically enough some PS1 games still aren't, even though the Wii is a way more powerful system.

Well i did emulate the persona games, but is it seriously possible to emulate wii games as well?

Yes it is! Both Gamecube and Wii titles are about as "hard" to emulate as PS2 games, problem is setting up the motion controls, which are a must for a lot of Wii games unfortunately.

Dolphin uses Bluetooth to detect Wiimotes if I recall. So if your computer is bluetooth enabled, that would go a long way in helping. 

You can send me a PM if you'd like a list of RPGs for the sony systems. xD I think I played/familiar with most of them that are available in English, so I could recommend certain ones for you depending on the type you're looking for. I know you said PC though, but perhaps they can be played on an emulator if you're ever interested in trying that.