Looking for translators for Pretty x Cation.

BG25

This is a dating sim/visual novel. I chose it because I feel like there is a real lack of translated dating sims right now and I like the character design. The description is taken from vndb while the character descriptions are taken from getchu and translated by our translator. http://vndb.org/v14005

Description:

Spring has come to Tokyo once again, except this year you’re now living alone after your parents had to leave due to work. You’re renting a room at an apartment run by your aunt, who bluntly asks you, “Could it be that you’re not interested in girls…?” Well, of course you are! It’s just that you haven’t had much luck finding someone. “Your youth is now. Go and find your love or you will regret it later.” With just that little push, you feel a little confident that it’s your time to fall in love. Yes, your love will begin to bloom now…

MC:

A second year at Kirishima who has never had a girlfriend and is a typical beta male.
He is a nice person at heart but is a bit of an introvert.
Undervalues himself even though he can carry on a conversation and be of use to other people better than he thinks.
Because he just came to Tokyo, he doesn't know where anything is.

[Well then, let's go somewhere today too]

Heroines:

Asagiri Nozomi

22290.jpg

The girl who is gifted with both beauty and smarts is a closet otaku

The elder sister who was born and raised in the city.
The main character's classmate who is cute and smart.
She is kind, level-headed, and does well in school.
The jewel of the class.
She looks like someone who follows current fashion trends but in reality, she is secretly an otaku.
She never shows it in school but she is in fact an otaku.
She basically persists in the dark hobby of her's and doesn't want anyone who doesn't understand it to know and fears being outed.
She herself doesn't realize it, but she is a bit sadistic and, even during sex, she is the type to only show a glimpse of that side of her's.
She is very close to her younger sister, going shopping with her and getting prizes from the arcade she frequents in order to give them to her.
[Nice to meet you. Since you sit next to me, don't hesitate to ask me if you don't know something]

Asagiri Sakura

22291.jpg

A serious girl who goes for her dream

The younger sister who was also born and raised in the city. Lower grade.
Knows a lot of things and talks in a friendly yet frank way. As soon as she finds out you are an upperclassmen she talks accordingly and respects people older than her.
She is cheerful, serious, and loves to help people out. The type to listen to the other person even during sex.
She has a side to her that is not honest with herself, hence not good at dealing with being thanked.

Loves going shopping and fashion is her hobby. She also likes watching movies so she often goes to the movie theater.
Because she loves her elder sister, she always spends time with her. In the family's home, in which the parents are frequently absent, she basically does all the chores around the house.
She knows she's seen as a valuable person but feels a bit burdened by that label.

[Do you want to go watch a movie with me? An interesting one is playing right now!]

Elektrichka Sapsan

22292.jpg

I love Japan! A foreign cool beauty.

A foreign exchange student from Russia nicknamed Leche.
With a polite tone and a cool impression, she has a mysterious side about her.
Even though its not true, she looks emotionally unstable when you first meet her, therefore she has not been able to make friends and has been living a lonely life.

Gets very passionate about things she likes. A Japanophile who even sticks out in her home country.
She is a history buff, especially the warring states era, therefore ended up signing up to study here.
When she talks about the famous generals from that era, her eyes light up.
For her future prospects, she wants to live and work in Japan.

Yakuouji Komachi

22293.jpg

A simple and naive teacher who came from the country to work in the city.

A modern Japanese teacher who has Yamato nadeshiko like qualities and the sensibility of a woman from the country who receives looks from the nearby students.
Even though she came to the city earlier than the main character, she still hasn't adjusted to the city life yet.
She gets lost at large train stations, takes the stairs in tall buildings, and can't walk in a crowd of people.
She likes buying stuff and, since the city has a lot of stuff, can't help but stay.
Because she is from the country she loves the outdoors and, although she hasn't been able to do so recently, her hobbies are hiking and camping.

She was always helping around the house and busy with studying to be a teacher when she was a student so she hasn't had much of a chance to meet men. That's why she doesn't know much about how to deal with them. It seems like it will be a while before she will have sex with anyone but in reality she is very interested and is the one looking forward to it the most out of all the heroines.
Her distinguishing feature are her breasts which are over 100cm and reaches the level of being a weapon.

Right now we have one translator, one editor, and a hacker but we are looking for more translators. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks about the lack of dating sims and I hope people will join us. Join #PrettyxCation on irc or PM me.

• 1 month later...