Problem about Grisaia no Kajitsu

It does, in fact, require installation on the fuwanovel download. Nevertheless, that's irrelevant, he hasn't installed it yet. The problem is that he can't.

For now, I recommend seeing if all your files are on 'read mode only' (you can check that in the properties) if they are, uncheck them. 

Fuwanovel also warns you about this, but make sure your still not seeding the torrent. There have been games I've been unable to do anything with until I made sure the files were not on 'read only mode'.

It does, in fact, require installation on the fuwanovel download. Nevertheless, that's irrelevant, he hasn't installed it yet. The problem is that he can't.

For now, I recommend seeing if all your files are on 'read mode only' (you can check that in the properties) if they are, uncheck them. 

Fuwanovel also warns you about this, but make sure your still not seeding the torrent. There have been games I've been unable to do anything with until I made sure the files were not on 'read only mode'.

I uncheck them already  and I already stop seeding the torrent but it seem doesn't work

have you read the troubleshooting section.

its already pointed out there that some people have problems with the bootmenu.exe.

it will refer you to this file

https://mega.co.nz/#!wcElEBKD!H12u93R-yp-CjiYObLfyG01GUJNFK82k1B9-DygpMrk

after you downloaded that just put it in the same folder where your bootmenu.exe is.

you could have just read the troubleshooting section and you would not have to go through this type of stuff.

Have you tried a scratch-install?

Just put the installation files on a usb then delete the traces of the previous installs from your computer, after that, reboot then put the files back and open bootmenu.exe with admin. If it passes through, click インストール and continue.

Report back what happens.

Anyways thanks you guys for trying to helping me

As we all failed miserably, it seems.

I will, however, let you know that you may want to change the resolution of the images you post here. As they are now, it's somewhat impossible to read what they say.

We can only guess through the usual issues and problems.

Am I the only one here that can't read the error messages because the screenshots are too small?

I'd like to at least take a look at them just for the sake of it. It would help if you posted bigger screenshots.

me too =="

i've try to zoom the image, but i still can't read it.

that's true.

we can easily see and understand it :)

Sorry about picture. I'm not used to post something on the forum

here's the zoom one

the first picture

1360732.png

the second picture

1360740.png

the third picture

1360743.png

When I started playing grisaia I think I had a similar problem, the third image was that when you were installing the game if it is then I remember that you needed to install from a mds file. Otherwise the bootmenu won't work.

^^^^

how can I install from a mds file? I use  Daemon tool   but it doesn't have mds file to mount

When I downloaded mine it came with a rar file and when I extracted it I got a mds file. I'll see if i can find that torrent again, and also try downloading this one as it was created for people who seem to have the same problem you have.

• 2 weeks later...