Make VN for me

I dont know, i thrust you Sanada, so you can choice, and here is the story/plot i want my kinect novel shall be about

Story

Gayle Hibiki are 16 years old High school student so is going to famous S.T. Rose Academy for boys a all boys school, altrough he is still new, he is enjoy his school life until one day a new student arrive at S.T. Rose Academy that new student name are Saki Yamada and Gayle feel he have meet the person before but cant really remember.

One day When Gayle was leaving school he meet Saki and Saki suddenly tell Gayle at he hate him and they are never going to be friends again, after that he leave and Gayle didnt understand what Saki meant with again, so from that towards one Gayle made choice to try remember about his forgott past and Why Saki hate him. So he can try to be friends with Saki again

So the kinect novel are mystery, drama and friendship where Gayle is trying to remember his past and Saki the new student he feel have meet before and want to be friends with him again and try to Get Saki to forgive him.

"I thrust you, Sanada"

XD That is wrong on so many levels.

So anyways, I'm to come up with the character models and go into story, yes? Also, is Saki a girl? Oh, and should this be linear, or should I add more than one ending?

Sorry if I'm not too good at this.

Well, good luck with your first project! 

"I thrust you, Sanada"

XD That is wrong on so many levels.

So anyways, I'm to come up with the character models and go into story, yes? Also, is Saki a girl? Oh, and should this be linear, or should I add more than one ending?

Sorry if I'm not too good at this.

He mentioned that he wants to make a kinetic novel, so it should be linear.

@Novel21: You probably should make a post on the lemma forums. Lemma is a site for people who want to make VNs, and there's a board there specifically for recruiting people to your project.

That being said there are requirements for making a recruitment post. You have to have a fair idea of what your VN will be about (I think). Anyway, check out the lemma forums, and check out what's expected of you when making a recruitment post.

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewforum.php?f=38

EDIT: Even if Sana is helping you, you might want artists or some other people. This artist is free, for example http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=26789 

I see. Thank you for informing me of this feature.

It's not like you can use it, only mods can :P

But yeah since you asked for it I'll lock the thread for now. If you want it re-opened feel free to message me or another staff member :)