Hello, yo, salut, salam, marhaba, hola, pranam, ni hao, guten tag, bonjour, aloha, namaste, ciao, and all the other greetings too.

SanadaShadow

Welcome to FuwaForums !

Enjoy your stay !

please read G-senjou no Maou and Grisaia no Kajitsu :D

I have already read every line of G-SNM at least thrice. It has a 10 in my VNDB (Currently WIP because I just created it).

I am currently reading GNK, and have FINALLY arrived at the first choice.

Though by all means, continue suggesting VNs. It helps fill up my VNDB.

Welcome to  Fuwa!!!

Have some fresh grapes, bathed in rain water (I'll leave you drooling ;) ):

web-Oregon-Wine-Grape-Harvest-04.jpg

Well, I think you've read the two I usually suggest... the one I'm playing right now is pretty hooking, Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

I hope you have fun (welp that's a given, 50 posts on your first day, we have ourselves a second Nico) and I'll see you around.

Welcome to  Fuwa!!!

Have some fresh grapes, bathed in rain water (I'll leave you drooling ;) ):

web-Oregon-Wine-Grape-Harvest-04.jpg

Well, I think you've read the two I usually suggest... the one I'm playing right now is pretty hooking, Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

I hope you have fun (welp that's a given, 50 posts on your first day, we have ourselves a second NIco) and I'll see you around.

Actually, I've been here for about a week already, I believe. Who is this "NIco" of which you speak?

I'm quite familiar with Ryukishi07's series. Higurashi is my personal favorite, but Battler-kun is by far the best character of either series.

Actually, I've been here for about a week already, I believe. Who is this "NIco" of which you speak?

I'm quite familiar with Ryukishi07's series. Higurashi is my personal favorite, but Battler-kun is by far the best character of either series.

This user here https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/user/7233-niko/

Got 100 posts in 3 days time if I'm not mistaken :blink: , amazing

Welcome to fuwanovel.

Glad to have ya with us, hope you have fun here at the forums.

See you around and here's a moe.

Drawing.jpg

My fav VN is G-Senjou no Maou wat would be your fav if you had to pick.

I have already mentioned on the post itself that my favorite VN is Rewrite, although I rank it 9/10 on VNDB.

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'l enjoy your stay here.

Rewrite, although not the best, is also my all time favorite VN! And since everybody else is recommending VNs, I'll recommend a LN instead. Read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!) If you don't mind very dark stories, then you'll definitely like it!

Welcome to Fuwa! I hope you'l enjoy your stay here.

Rewrite, although not the best, is also my all time favorite VN! And since everybody else is recommending VNs, I'll recommend a LN instead. Read Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (or HakoMari for short!) If you don't mind very dark stories, then you'll definitely like it!

What, pray tell, is an LN?

Welcome to the party!  :D Love the dancing mario and rewrite is amazing.

Ma'am, I know Rewrite is amazing. And Mario Jackson is just about the best GIF I could find for my avatar. Thank you for the double compliment.

Oh, I see. I was clouded my somewhat too quick judgement. It's an actual book. This will be good.

Oh yes, it's gonna be very good. It's about the only thing I would call a masterpiece, hell it's even the top 2 manga/LN over at MAL. And a little background info, a LOT of anime and manga are actually based of light novels: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Anime_and_manga_based_on_light_novels