Hentai

Niko

Does it really? I don't remember having to wait. Actually, I'm almost positive I didn't have to.

I'm quite certain that this is a not-so-recent change. At least I remember that, around 4 months ago, I changed my cookies back and forth and trying various alternative option to get past sadpanda only to find myself able to log-in normally the next few days.

is there an easier program to read manga from?

I like Honeyview. Fast and simple interface.

Does it really? I don't remember having to wait. Actually, I'm almost positive I didn't have to.

You did check for an email verification, right? A lot of websites do require it. Have you tried to log in to the main forum before logging into EXH?

Also, I can link to some alternatives for the ones you posted, although they may not be the most desirable. EXH has 3/4 of those translated to English, and one of them is raw. GEH has one translated to English, 2 raw, and 1 Tai (yeah, I hate this site). GEH also forbids loli content, whereas EXH is probably the best source for them.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/722223/177268dbdd/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/204842/2df6ae7e21/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/525409/b5e6d60631/

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/50847/c8e0c19537/

And if you guys ever do get into EXH (I really hope you do), try to watch how much bandwidth you use. If you load too many pages at the same time, you may get IP banned.

The sad thing is... I can't even make an account.

I can't proceed to the registration screen.

Fuck you sadpanda.

Edit: H-Holy shit. That Suzume's hot.

>menu has been disabled

UGHHHHHHHH. SADPANDA HATES ME.

Don't be sad. God just thinks that you're not ready for the real heaven yet. To cheer you up, I'll share some of my good ol' favorites~

Warning: Some of them might creep you out. Since I have.. well.. a rather unique fetish.

Miharudere (this one is cute)

Just a bit of Dullahan

Sensei's Secret Lesson

I Am Falling in Love With Your Eyes (A sweet sweet pure vanilla sex with a hint of lemon)

Going My Way

Ayakashi Yakata no Miko (Warning: Contain extremefisting scene)

Student Council's Special Service (read at your own risk)

Mummy Maid

A Gargoyle at the Treasure Chest

You finally show yourself like the 'Roach' you are eh!?

I'm a proud lurker.

Random Fun fact: I actually hate roaches and I think I might have a roach phobia.

Don't be sad. God just thinks that you're not ready for the real heaven yet. To cheer you up, I'll share some of my good ol' favorites~

Warning: Some of them might creep you out. Since I have.. well.. a rather unique fetish.

Just a bit of Dullahan

Sensei's Secret Lesson

I Am Falling in Love With Your Eyes (A sweet sweet pure vanilla sex with a hint of lemon)

Going My Way

Mummy Maid

I'm a proud lurker.

Random Fun fact: I actually hate roaches and I think I might have a roach phobia.

Thanks man. I think I'll skim through this a little later. It's not that time of the night yet.

I hate roaches too. I run away if they fly. I'm a 6-footer btw. It's funny.

Okay, I think I may have found something that'll work for ya. I remember coming across this when I was looking for an alternative to the add-on since it was no longer working, but I used the cookie manager for accessing with my own account. With this, you can access EXH with an account already set up. http://howtoaccessexhentai.wordpress.com/2012/03/19/how-to-access-exhentai-org-2012-update/

Just note that when you clear browser cookies, you'll need to import the txt file again, so I'd keep it handy.

Just a bit of Dullahan

Sensei's Secret Lesson

Going My Way

Mummy Maid

I'm a proud lurker.

Is that fetish monster girls? Cause I have the same one. I've read most of those.

Ah man ... I just read this long H-manga. Had several chapters and each with different characters. But the last three chapters were all in sequence and continuation of one story called Joyful Girl ... and it was, bitter, sad and very fappable. Anyways, the whole manga is disturbing in some chapters but the Joyful Girl was the most disturbing.

I want more stuff like this.

Nymphodelic. Not for the soft heart.

Is that fetish monster girls? Cause I have the same one. I've read most of those.

Not really, monster girls is just one of my slightly weird fetishes. For example, I remember I enjoyed this doujinshi I read a few months ago, which contain

Urethra Penetration

It's from sadpanda btw, so no love for you Kosakin  :D

Miharudere was beautiful.

Try Dream Road. Another sweet osananajimi vanilla love that you might like.

Thanks man. I think I'll skim through this a little later. It's not that time of the night yet.

I hate roaches too. I run away if they fly. I'm a 6-footer btw. It's funny.

I'm about 6 ft myself. I remember I almost cried when someone brought a dead cockroach really really close to my face.

I think we can all agree on that. At the very least, I do :P

yeah .. ........ I just got into H-manga about a week ago, or less than a week ago. I never liked to get into it because it wasn't in animation form, you know? And no BGM, sound, etc. But like ... I mean I read some incredibly so-well beautifully drawing anatomy and the stories are so good.

So right now I'm reading KOWAREMONO (incest / father x daughter) and I like it. I read some other ones but they're not as intense, you know?

The most intense one by far is Anipyu! and I like that stuff. I dislike tentacles with passion.

And well, you kinda need stimulation when your reading something like Minamoto-kun Monogatari ... I'm at a part where it broke my heart so it needs some heals!