Kazama Family Avatar Group!

You're on! I'll beat both you and Kri! *Wanko get more excited*

the more confident they are the more you feel good when beating them!!! よし!!!!興奮してるぜ!!!!

so where do you want race? i'm getting pumped*capt says that with fire in his eyes!!*

the more confident they are the more you feel good when beating them!!! よし!!!!興奮してるぜ!!!!

so where do you want race? i'm getting pumped*capt says that with fire in his eyes!!*

To Tama river! First one to go under the bridge wins! *Wanko says who's completely confident she can win with a fiery will*

To Tama river! First one to go under the bridge wins! *Wanko says who's completely confident she can win with a fiery will*

Then it's decided!! i won't go easy on you wanko i'm going all out!!!

hey yamato let's make a bet on who's gonna win!!

Now I can't lose! *Wanko's energy and fighting spirit are of the charts almost pressuring Capt*

i like your wind wanko!!!*capt is burning with excitement* the loser has to buy lunch for the winner!!!

Now yamato give us the go signal!!!!

i like your wind wanko!!!*capt is burning with excitement* the loser has to buy lunch for the winner!!!

Now yamato give us the go signal!!!!

Now I can't lose! *Wanko's energy and fighting spirit are of the charts almost pressuring Capt*

Go.

Nyohoho~ I'll allow you monkeys to play with me.

vuRlq.jpg

*Wanko reaches full speed as well, her and Capt or neck to neck either could win* HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! 

*wanko and capt cross the finish at a tremendous speed that cannot be seen by normal human eyes thus the winner could not be decided*