Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I feel slow for jot piecing two bits of information together. You have to have 0 love gems because the pricing on love gems is different per platform.. meaning impossible for patch.

At least I get combo and score rewards again, but byebye 95+clears :(

you can find it under the "help" section somewhere.

The number of times my phone lagged on Kokuhaku Biyori Desu causing 1 miss runs... it's depressing. As for being addicted to the fandom, I've spent literally over a hundred hours watching the LL music videos alone, that doesn't include anime watching time (multiple rewatches) and the music in general. I think I have something like 2 days worth of time playing songs in SIF. Just think, that's 2min per song, that's a lot of plays :P

Huh, I was digging through my imgur account and found something I forgot I had.

byrjqph.png

5VGJ2MU.png

3DacPOL.png

I think I got those before I even watched Wonderful Rush and just knew the anime. So long ago..

A do remember a few months ago, the Slice of Life club did a very limited time 6000 members milestone Love Live membership cards, I was so incredibly sad when I found out I missed it. I could have gotten this with my name on it..

qyaUz8H.png

I can't even see the help page :( where did you email your question?

I can't even see the help page :( where did you email your question?

[email protected]

^That's the email. They want you to give

Date

Player Name

Player ID

Device Details (this means platform and operating system judging by the autofill it did when I chose the option)

Connection (3G, WiFi, etc.)

Date and Time of occurrence:

Location of occurrence

Details:

Those cards make me think it'd be nice to have the same in this thread.

I so wish I had skills at editing images, else I would make cards all the time for sites. I waste so much time just randomly browsing the internet, might as well do things to benefit others.

Oh, and this makes me sad

8RDoUGW.jpg

Not me of course.

I so wish I had skills at editing images, else I would make cards all the time for sites. I waste so much time just randomly browsing the internet, might as well do things to benefit others.

8RDoUGW.jpg

Not me of course.

8RDoUGW.jpg

Not me of course.

Guess life isn't fair for everyone. 

Whyyyyyy?

OG6ayxN.jpg

On hard. Still no FC from me. Though, I so love that Kotori card. She's no where near my favorite, but that card is one of my favorites I have between both versions.

So, I drew 3 more rares within 2600 FP on the JP version, and now my cool team has a higher potential max score than my EN version. With half the team not even maxed, it's just 1000 less. A cool thing, I have 5/9 members in their Snow Halation outfits now :)

Whyyyyyy?

OG6ayxN.jpg

On hard. Still no FC from me. Though, I so love that Kotori card. She's no where near my favorite, but that card is one of my favorites I have between both versions.

So, I drew 3 more rares within 2600 FP on the JP version, and now my cool team has a higher potential max score than my EN version. With half the team not even maxed, it's just 1000 less. A cool thing, I have 5/9 members in their Snow Halation outfits now :)

Kotori!!!!  get many SR UR @@?

Today kotori event =w= another kotori card ~

Yeah, it's Honoka. She's up there as one of my favorites overall. I'm getting that idolization, no matter what.

r5pYkMi.jpg

I know Honoka's popularity is a little less than others like Nico and Kotori, so her competition might be a bit more calm. Hopefully I can spend less than 14 love gems this time :P

ashiteru banzai(piano ver) hard mode, izzit it normal mode @@?

It's only 6 stars.

The event starts right when my class starts... no early start from me :( it's test day, so I guess I'm at least getting out early.

Also, we're getting Natsuiro Egao 1, 2, Jump's expert for a week starting tomorrow. Gotta FC it fast!

You mean the despair filled type of laugh?

Just noticed Wonder Zone is coming out after the event, which is an okay song I guess, along with Love Novels.. I don't know how I feel about playing it more already. I'll probably 1-time FC and ignore it for a while.

It's only 6 stars.

The event starts right when my class starts... no early start from me :( it's test day, so I guess I'm at least getting out early.

Also, we're getting Natsuiro Egao 1, 2, Jump's expert for a week starting tomorrow. Gotta FC it fast!

Eh... Yujo no change i got B combo only T_T today my dynamic visual acuity become worse, even Boku no Live seem fast to me and yujo no change extreme fast... maybe need 1~2 days to get my dynamic visual better

ts kinda weird coz my dynamic visual not stable, it may take few days seeing nites very slow, maybe tomorow movement of notes  become fast after a sleep. 

P/s:ah~ get 1 good on 2nd try of na wa tobi T_T ~ hope to fc it ... 1st time get rare from stage rewards T_T didnt have 1 in eng server...

Huh, a Kotori event started on the JP games. No way am I going to attempt for a 2nd SR in that one.

Eh... Yujo no change i got B combo only T_T today my dynamic visual acuity become worse, even Boku no Live seem fast to me and yujo no change extreme fast... maybe need 1~2 days to get my dynamic visual better

ts kinda weird coz my dynamic visual not stable, it may take few days seeing nites very slow, maybe tomorow movement of notes become fast after a sleep.

P/s:ah~ get 1 good on 2nd try of na wa tobi T_T ~ hope to fc it ... 1st time get rare from stage rewards T_T didnt have 1 in eng server...

What's Na wa tobi? And I've gotten only a C combo on Yujo no Change, but I only have 2 clears on it because I've rage quitted twice for hitting too many goods. I can tell you, Yujo no Change is the fastest Expert song I've played out of like 5-6 songs. For some reason the speed is just crazy, making it harder than even Baby Maybe Koi no Button.

Just tried Yujo no Change, and for my 3rd clear, 12 goods, 1 bad, 1 miss. The notes are pretty much a blur in my eyes.

Am I the only one here who doesn't really like honoka? I mean, I get the appeal behind her, but to me she's just like all those common shoujo main characters, like there's not really anything unique about her to me...

Sorry if I accidentally offend anyone by this statement.  :unsure:

Also, Bokura no live kimi to no life on expert is frustrating to FC (just did that a few hours ago). It's just so slow!

Am I the only one here who doesn't really like honoka? I mean, I get the appeal behind her, but to me she's just like all those common shoujo main characters, like there's not really anything unique about her to me...

Sorry if I accidentally offend anyone by this statement.  :unsure:

Also, Bokura no live kimi to no life on expert is frustrating to FC (just did that a few hours ago). It's just so slow!

I'm a fan of her character type, so that's pretty much the reason I like her (and Rin to an extent, but Rin has so much more). As for offending anyone, I don't think we have a Honoka fan here. I've actually never met a Honoka fan myself.

Honoka is the protagonist, she's supposed to be generic, cheerful and full of energy.

That's really all there is to her to be honest.

I like Honoka's hair a lot though and for some reason this has always made me like her a bit more.

But she's been haunting my SIF draws for as long as I can remember and it's becoming unbearable.

I'll reveal your secrets Honoka! I'll tell everyone what you asked me not to tell!

I'm a fan of her character type, so that's pretty much the reason I like her (and Rin to an extent, but Rin has so much more). As for offending anyone, I don't think we have a Honoka fan here. I've actually never met a Honoka fan myself.

If it doesn't trouble you, can you explain to me what makes Rin have more compared to Honoka (I always find it hard to figure out the differences between them)?