Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I really love their Kira Kira Sensation song and performance it would be great to have their cards i also really really want their Halloween Dancing Stars On Me cards so muchh

Imagine the untransformed cards will be like in episode um like Umi nurse kind then the stage clothes the pirate (talking about ep 6 of 2nd season) :)

And Yume o Tobira too they look super cute ! Ok I love all of their performances and clothes hehe

I used my 50 lovecas the past month in the jap ver. and now I have 12 lovecas (used some in the score match for Nozomi) :/ dont think I will be able to do a draw there in a while...

Well, I got 100 love gems and I've been playing for 6 days. 1st draw got me that new Kotori SR and the second got me that Nico. Disappointed that I didn't get a SR or UR Rin though :(

20th try on Yujo no Change.

Still no FC.. getting really annoyed by now because of sheer stupidity.

I FC'd that song in the first try but I was really nervous and did a lot of Great :P bokura no live took me like 10 times though...

I FC'd that song in the first try but I was really nervous and did a lot of Great :P bokura no live took me like 10 times though...

I know I can FC but I've been having brainfarts on it on every replay now, it keeps getting worse and worse with every replay.

I think frustration is getting to me.

I just need to build consistency when pressing that fast.

I got a reply to the OS transfer. They do say you need to have 0 love gems, which isn't mentioned in the help section for whatever reason. I basically asked if the issue was true and if so, was there ever going to be a patch to fix it. Weirdly, I don't know if this is just the typical copy and paste response to nearly all inquiries themselves, but this stood out in the message: "Furthermore, with regard to your question, we kindly advise you to regularly check the in-game announcements/notifications."

That makes it sound like they are going to patch it if that line wasn't a typical copy and paste.

Here's the whole thing. It really sounds to me like a planned patch.

Thank you very much for supporting School Idol Festival.

Regarding your inquiry, we would like to inform you that the conditions below should be met for you to be able to transfer your account to a device with a different OS.

------

■ The total number of Love Gems you possess must be “0”.

* However, please note that the Love Gems in the Present Box and Album Rewards can be transferred even if they have not been collected yet.

-----

Please be informed that the Transfer Passcode can only be used once. After you have successfully transferred to a different device, you will be unable to use the same Transfer Passcode again.

With this, we kindly advise that you issue a new Transfer Passcode if you wish to perform data transfer again to a new device.

Also, we would like to recommend you to perform “Issue Transfer Passcode” in advance to prevent any future issues such as data loss.

Furthermore, with regard to your question, we kindly advise you to regularly check the in-game announcements/notifications.

Your kind understanding is greatly appreciated.

We hope that you will continue to enjoy School Idol Festival.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

It's probably copied, I mean I'd copy all that text too, no one wants to reeply to every single e-mail one by one.

It does seem they plan on patching it though which is good.

But regardless they are telling you it needs to be at 0 because you'll likely lose them so wether it's copied or not that doesn't make a difference. It's a pity.

I got a reply to the OS transfer. They do say you need to have 0 love gems, which isn't mentioned in the help section for whatever reason. I basically asked if the issue was true and if so, was there ever going to be a patch to fix it. Weirdly, I don't know if this is just the typical copy and paste response to nearly all inquiries themselves, but this stood out in the message: "Furthermore, with regard to your question, we kindly advise you to regularly check the in-game announcements/notifications."

That makes it sound like they are going to patch it if that line wasn't a typical copy and paste.

yeah, if doing transfer between android and ios, u need have 0 gem ~ Gonna change to ios oledi? =w= Gonna patch it @@ 1 year+oledi for the game, are they still to fix it?

JP's version has the same problem as well. And it's been like this for a while now so I don't think it's gonna get patched soon. It's annoying but only if you're transferring between different platforms.

So it's not completely terrible, I guess.

Even after now I still can't fc Soldier Game, Yuujou no change on expert and Bokura no live kimi to no life on expert. It's a shame that you need 0 gems to transfer between ios and android. :( Well, for now I'll just enjoy the game with my family's tablet, and will worry about that when I get a new android phone (because I prefer android over ios phones)....

Don't you just love it when you continuously fail to FC a song and it's never your fault? My last three tries of Bokura no Live EX have been interrupted by my cat, my phone lagging, and someone randomly talking to me on the train, respectively... I don't think I'm meant to get that Love Gem. Then again, I have this type of curse in every rhythm game, ever.

Continued watching the anime yesterday. This fandom is definitely consuming my life. One of these days you'll find me on the streets, holding up a sign saying "will draw for food Love Gems"...

I feel slow for jot piecing two bits of information together. You have to have 0 love gems because the pricing on love gems is different per platform.. meaning impossible for patch.

Just learnt that when a previous event song is added to the game again, all your rank/combo and clear numbers will be reset it is sad :c

At least I get combo and score rewards again, but byebye 95+clears :(

Guys so my phone/android updated itself. And now my notice / other(support) and scout info page are all blank it doesn't show me any announcements

How do i email support? I deleted the app and installed again used my code but still the same

you can find it under the "help" section somewhere.

Don't you just love it when you continuously fail to FC a song and it's never your fault? My last three tries of Bokura no Live EX have been interrupted by my cat, my phone lagging, and someone randomly talking to me on the train, respectively... I don't think I'm meant to get that Love Gem. Then again, I have this type of curse in every rhythm game, ever.

Continued watching the anime yesterday. This fandom is definitely consuming my life. One of these days you'll find me on the streets, holding up a sign saying "will draw for food Love Gems"...

The number of times my phone lagged on Kokuhaku Biyori Desu causing 1 miss runs... it's depressing. As for being addicted to the fandom, I've spent literally over a hundred hours watching the LL music videos alone, that doesn't include anime watching time (multiple rewatches) and the music in general. I think I have something like 2 days worth of time playing songs in SIF. Just think, that's 2min per song, that's a lot of plays :P

Huh, I was digging through my imgur account and found something I forgot I had.

byrjqph.png

5VGJ2MU.png

3DacPOL.png

I think I got those before I even watched Wonderful Rush and just knew the anime. So long ago..

A do remember a few months ago, the Slice of Life club did a very limited time 6000 members milestone Love Live membership cards, I was so incredibly sad when I found out I missed it. I could have gotten this with my name on it..

qyaUz8H.png