Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

There's only 2 parts in the whole song i can't manage. It's these alternating weird triples that i can't get the timing right even though the rythm is always the same. I know i can FC with practice but not in 24 hours.

And i got 83 exp you're right. My bad. Fun song though. Finally we get some challenge.

Why isn't Nico leading the poll? That's weird..

Also, if I manage to S-S the song will I get love gems for FC-ing it again in another day? Seems kinda pointless if we are only able to receive the rewards once for each song. I mean what's the point of daily rotation then, might as well just add it into the game permanently.

Just type "Sukutore" and it should pop up in the app store as SIF Live Practice

It's very handy to check out new songs and practice so you don't waste LP.

Just did a google search, seems it's only for Android  :(  Is there an alternative for iPhone? 

Why isn't Nico leading the poll? That's weird..

Also, if I manage to S-S the song will I get love gems for FC-ing it again in another day? Seems kinda pointless if we are only able to receive the rewards once for each song. I mean what's the point of daily rotation then, might as well just add it into the game permanently.

Just did a google search, seems it's only for Android  :(  Is there an alternative for iPhone?

sure get once per song, klab wont tat kind give u many times XD

i rem i saw pratice app for iphone before too, its seem better than android, its look as simulator if now wrongly.

Poor Rin in last place.

:( :( :( :(

So I tried hardmode when I just woke up. Worst idea ever, I survived with 1 hp left.

Don't think I'll be able to FC that soon enough, can get A rank atleast though when I have LP again.

I've done that. Within 5min of waking up I played one of the new songs released (I think it was the ED) and I had never played it before, and I missed a lot of notes :P I'm actually in that situation right now. I just woke up, have 51 LP, and need to decide if I want to play Mermaid Festa Vol2 or not.

Epic fail first attempt (got like 10 goods, 8 bads, and 6 misses, I wasn't ready) and the second attempt I got 8 goods, 1 bad, 1 miss, and actually help my combo through a lot of the triplets, I think I can at least get the A score and combo for this.

I just woke up and played mermaid festa vol 2 on normal. Nailed it.

Since it's just as much exp as a regular hard i thought it was a good idea. Thought..

Also, finishing easy, normal and hard awards 1 love gem instead of points.  :o

Really? I think only the hard gives you love gems.

Also, finishing easy, normal and hard awards 1 love gem instead of points. :o

Since it's just as much exp as a regular hard i thought it was a good idea. Thought..

Stupid WiFi delaying my post. @Nosebleed: what do you mean "thought"? And he means for clearing the song on all 3 difficulties.

Also, finishing easy, normal and hard awards 1 love gem instead of points. :o

Thanks! I didn't even think to clearing all 3 difficulties. I'll get on that after class, which is 3 hours of LP and my class is 3 hours :)

Nah, I meant finishing each song once, normally you get 500 points, but with the daily you apparently get a love gem.

tVm5RsX.jpg

I did it guys! Took me about 4 tries though, keep getting 1 good at either the starting or the end when the cluster of notes suddenly appear. Am kinda pleased as I got 5 love gems from the daily song, but it would be so much better if we are able to receive the rewards more than once though. This daily rotation thing is pointless really, don't see the need for this feature. They should just add the songs permanently into the game imo