Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I want to face you guys at least once this time but I think my team is too weak T_____T. Then there's timezones as well.

Smile: 36890 w/ SR leader

Pure: 36380 w/ SR leader

Cool: 35710 w/ UR leader

Note: I don't have duplicates in my teams, I like having one of each which drops my team by a bit. Also my SR/UR are all unidolized.

Maybe I can "nerf" my team and put in members so that my stats match yours :P

Ooo nice, what's your philosophy on only having one of each card in your team? I tend to do that myself, though I can't pinpoint a reason. Having duplicates just bug me  :ph34r:

I used to do that, until I couldn't stand not getting top 1000 in song score, then I loaded my pure team with idolized Hanayo and Smile with Honoka, my cool team was a lost cause cuz idolized Eli sucks despite being best.

There wasn't really a reason, I just liked diversifying my teams.

First screenshot I could find going back, it was take, on July 27th WOW my team is a lot different now xD

GNTTtgF.jpg

I had so many smile Nico cards, but I still had those other weaker cards for the sake of not having repeats.

Also, found this blast from the past, my old phone just plagued me with failed FCs...

ceQxowr.jpg

Maybe I can "nerf" my team and put in members so that my stats match yours :P

Ooo nice, what's your philosophy on only having one of each card in your team? I tend to do that myself, though I can't pinpoint a reason. Having duplicates just bug me  :ph34r:

I like to have one of everything in teams or when I collect things~ I like diversity and this applies outside of SIF too. Also, I don't aim for top 1000 like you guys and go at my own pace, otherwise I would probably have duplicates as well.

Also, having different members gives me a sense of accomplishment because it shows me all the different cards I managed to get, whether they're R, SR, or UR~ (though it's mostly luck...)

I try at first to put the best possible team together, but I would never put two exact same members together. But a team with 9 different Honokas would not be bad, it's more a dream  :wub: .

I also do not own two same members/cards and I would also not keep them (even it would be a SR or UR which i own already). Like with my Rares... I'm a strict dictator in this game :P

So far doing the game has been a bit of a nightmare, since twice on my new phone there had been these two horrible lags. Here's the rundown of what happened: I was pressing the notes as best as I can (still pretty awkward to play for now) when suddenly there's a distortion and the notes that I swear I had already pressed moved back from the area you're supposed to press. @-@ WTH!???

That aside, maki~chan. Your time to get a UR will come. So stay patient and hang in there!

Is there not anyone who can defeat me!?

cu419Tw.png

For a second I thought the bot student would beat me but nope.
OVKhR1q.png

EX Songs are fun. They are even more fun when you get 1st 
NxfU7XV.png

Okay I'm probably done for tonight xD

That idolized Kotori shall be mine!

Edit: The streak is dead. I am now 6-1. Throw me against bots and a song I never played before ;-;
c3LJRYI.png

The error occurred again. This time the notes suddenly flew by the screen really fast, as if they were being fast forwarded. T-T 

If this continues, I'll have to say goodbye to my dreams of continuing to be able to FC my songs.

This happens to me too I think this is the internet fault not the phones but I'm not entirely sure. I made some test a while ago when this kept happening to me frequently when I was far away from my router like in the other room it kept lagging and the notes sometimes flew by really fast but when I came to the room where my router was everything fixed.

@phoenix is your new phone Android by any chance? I heard there was some issues with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) not being compatibile with this game

Yes, but I don't think it's android 5.0. To be frank, I don't know whether if it's lollipop or jellybean or kitkat.... Lol.

CLuBLioN, I think you're right. My internet has been having problems the past few days....

Edit: My android is 4.3. So CLuBLioN's theory seems more sound.

Edited by phoenixfyre2552