Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

So there are other females here TvT

Everybody sounds like I don't like the idea of Nosebleed and Ceris being males :D No waaay! I love them both they are amazing people and their gender does not matter at all

So thank you again Nosebleed for opening this thread everyone loves it and can talk to other sif players! And Ceris for always helping all of us giving us what you know and being patient with us all the time (feel like we are bunch of children and you are the big brother)

I didn't play sif for 35 hours now will play when we sit :'D

Ceris as big brother huh. That's an interesting thought xD.

And yeah actually, we should've known cloudy is a girl since back then; she said something like "I'm glad I know another girl that plays SIF". I can't believe I didn't catch that xD.

edit: 

~~

idk x.x it's a tough call... I'll go with wait, unless you really, really, REALLY want Hanayo :D!

I am looking forward to being able to watch season 2 soon.

Btw I have a dilemma right now guys. Should I use my 50 gems right now for a chance of getting hanayo, or should I wait for the special recruitment draws (which might not even be available this year). I just don't want to end up getting no UR again, and who knows maybe my chances with the latter draw would be better than with normal ones.....

I'll wait until I hear more than 5 opinions before I decide.

Oh yeah, when I woke up I actually dreamed of getting a UR. I also remember having dreamed before of getting 2 URs in one 10+1 draw. Haha, I guess I'm just really desperate for URs now lol.

Silly people discussing genders, we're clearly all cute females.

I mean just look at our avatars, it's kind of a dead giveaway.

Yesterday I went to bed without even using up my LP, when I know there's not going to be any events that interest me I just kind of slack off.

I finally have time to sit down and read everything. Thank you everyone for the encouraging comments, it makes me happy to be part of this happy aidoru family~

Also, I'm sorry (especially to you Eclipsed) that we got into a gender topic (I had a good laugh btw) XD. I didn't think (and still don't think) that gender is important when we're all here with the same interests, whether it's Love Live! or other anime/manga/VN, etc. Though I'm amused with Nosebleed's answer, we're all girls~

Ok question, What are special recruitment boxes?

A few more days until second score match. And the card being given away is a honoka sr. I'm excited to try out the expert songs there. :D

If klab doesn't implement the special recruitment boxes anytime soon then I'll just try my luck with a normal 10+1. I don't have a saint-like patience to let me wait any longer than until December, that's just way too far.

....Now that you've pointed it out, I'm like the only regular poster in this thread who doesn't have a signature or an avatar related to Love Live even though I'm a fan of the series.

Well it's up to you what you want to put up as your sig or avatar.... No pressure.

I finally have time to sit down and read everything. Thank you everyone for the encouraging comments, it makes me happy to be part of this happy aidoru family~

Also, I'm sorry (especially to you Eclipsed) that we got into a gender topic (I had a good laugh btw) XD. I didn't think (and still don't think) that gender is important when we're all here with the same interests, whether it's Love Live! or other anime/manga/VN, etc. Though I'm amused with Nosebleed's answer, we're all girls~

Ok question, What are special recruitment boxes?

Nosebleed is the best at coming up with funny responses. XD

And you're right, gender doesn't matter at all so why should one make it such a big deal (still was funny to read about though).

Special recruitment boxes are, to my rough understanding of it, promo honor scouting boxes released by klab during random occasions (and I think the promo occurs while an event is ongoing). With these boxes you can only recruit specific members, such as for example third years only or printempts only or pure cards only. If I remember correctly, you can't use a scouting ticket for these special boxes.

Wanted to add, they just recently added one more section (Phoenixfyre got those right, by grade level, subunit, or attribute), but there are also time period of release, so say, October through December releases only.

Also, the normal recruitment no longer has older cards (Before March atm iirc) in there, the only way to get the older cards (SR/UR) is to do the time released draw.

It takes place during events. The normal honor student scout doesn't have a guaranteed SR 10+1, but the premium boxes do. Also, It rotates every ~3 days, except for one of the options, I'll use attribute as an example, when the attribute special draw comes up, it will be available for one day, then change to a different attribute the next. Which one that changes each day for 3 days also changes, so it isn't always attribute, could be subunit, etc.

Hehe yeah sorry guys for overreacting! I'm not bugged at all by gender; it's just my assumption was horrifically wrong so I was like WTFFFF xD. But yeah at least we got good laugh right :D.

@ Aez woot I can pass as a female online LOL!

(Alright alright we're done with the gender thing move on people :P)

~~~

Btw in regards to the upcoming score matches, just so you guys don't go "Arghh my teams are so weak this is unfair" supposedly the game actually tries to match you with people that have your team strength while also trying to keep your win ratio around 2nd/3rd place.

I still don't buy it; my 1 SR cool team back then NEVER got 1st place. Not even 2nd. It was always 3rd/4th. But idk.

~~~
Checked my friend's list today and whattaya know, there's one person missing! It was some redditer that added both me and Ceris. I wonder why I got deleted ;-;

Hehe yeah sorry guys for overreacting! I'm not bugged at all by gender; it's just my assumption was horrifically wrong so I was like WTFFFF xD. But yeah at least we got good laugh right :D.

@ Aez woot I can pass as a female online LOL!

(Alright alright we're done with the gender thing move on people :P)

~~~

Btw in regards to the upcoming score matches, just so you guys don't go "Arghh my teams are so weak this is unfair" supposedly the game actually tries to match you with people that have your team strength while also trying to keep your win ratio around 2nd/3rd place.

I still don't buy it; my 1 SR cool team back then NEVER got 1st place. Not even 2nd. It was always 3rd/4th. But idk.

~~~

Checked my friend's list today and whattaya know, there's one person missing! It was some redditer that added both me and Ceris. I wonder why I got deleted ;-;

Was it Tetsu? He got his account stolen in a trade (he may have deleted us before the trade, who knows).

As for score matches, I took 2nd and 3rd a very large majority of the time, so I believe in it.

And lastly, I don't think I've ever stated I was male or female in here, only others said so :ph34r: