G-Senjou No Maou Doubt

AkkisBlade

This post contains spoilers so if you haven't read the VN, I'd strongly recommend not to read this.

You sure? Last chance...

So I was replaying G-Senjou some weeks ago and something came to mind after thinking about it: after Kyousuke is released from prison and Haru approaches him with ther daughter, Kyousuke's inner monologue says something about hearing her daughter's name however, if I recall correctly, her name was never mentioned. 

So my doubt is: do they mention the name and I just happened to miss it or they never said it?

If it was the latter, what do you think her name is?

This post contains spoilers so if you haven't read the VN, I'd strongly recommend not to read this.

You sure? Last chance...

So I was replaying G-Senjou some weeks ago and something came to mind after thinking about it: after Kyousuke is released from prison and Haru approaches him with ther daughter, Kyousuke's inner monologue says something about hearing her daughter's name however, if I recall correctly, her name was never mentioned. 

So my doubt is: do they mention the name and I just happened to miss it or they never said it?

The folks over at VNDB say that she has the same name as the protagonist's dead sister, Kiyomi.

Considering that the Japanese names usually hold a meaning, I would expect the final lines in the game to hint at it.

You sure? Last chance...

I'm not sure if they did state it directly but many people have said that her name was Kiyomi.

The folks over at VNDB say that she has the same name as the protagonist's dead sister, Kiyomi.

Considering that the Japanese names usually hold a meaning, I would expect the final lines in the game to hint at it.

Even if it's not directly stated in the translation, I believe it would be easy to guess given the way Kyousuke reacts when he hears her name as I think it holds some importance. 

Remember when

Haru mentions her name during the CG in which she's standing beside Kyousuke?

Her name is obviously

Hourensou-chan (jp. hourensou = spinach).

And she is the real Maou.

If you want a detailed explanation - start with the little story in #26, then jump to the last paragraph of #63 and enjoy the epicness in next posts (up to #70 or so). Warning - G-Senjou will never be the same again. XD

Her name is obviously

Hourensou-chan (jp. hourensou = spinach).

And she is the real Maou.

If you want a detailed explanation - start with the little story in #26, then jump to the last paragraph of #63 and enjoy the epicness in next posts (up to #70 or so). Warning - G-Senjou will never be the same again. XD

Just...wut