Just Watched Fate/Zero for the first time

Dark Ariel7

I had never seen this one or any other of the fate.

It has been a while since last time an anime made me openly cry so many tears. I mean Iskandar was the greatest of kings. If I had summoned him, I would have forgotten about the grail and simply followed him for the rest of my life. He was perfect.

Kiritsugu had a terrible life. There is really nothing good about anything that ever happened to him.

Kirei is one twisted bastard.

Cannot say I dislike Gilgamesh.

Arthuria should have just listened to Alexandre.

Fate series is one of my utmost favorites... You got to read the Fate/Stay Night Vn if you havnt yet, definite recommendation.. Im a Arturia Fan and when they had that "Talk"(so i dont spoil alot) It was funny and serious..

Anyway, Before i watched this series i had already played the Vn and watched Fate/stay and the movie..so when i watched the first few episodes that came out, i couldnt wait any longer and started to think on how the series would unfold. Anyway, i think the series was good and cant wait for the new one coming out soon xD.

Fate series is one of my utmost favorites... You got to read the Fate/Stay Night Vn if you havnt yet, definite recommendation.. Im a Arturia Fan and when they had that "Talk"(so i dont spoil alot) It was funny and serious..

Anyway, Before i watched this series i had already played the Vn and watched Fate/stay and the movie..so when i watched the first few episodes that came out, i couldnt wait any longer and started to think on how the series would unfold. Anyway, i think the series was good and cant wait for the new one coming out soon xD.

I wanted to read the Vn but the graphics on it are just too much of a turn off for me. I cant bring myself to do it.

I wanted to read the Vn but the graphics on it are just too much of a turn off for me. I cant bring myself to do it.

Just because you liked F/Z doesn't mean you'd like F/SN anyway. I've read F/SN first and watched F/Z later, and I've much preferred F/Z in the end.

If you haven't already, you might want to check out the Kara no Kyoukai movies. They're also animated by ufotable, music is also by Kajiura and the story is by Type-Moon as well - it's a great watch, possibly my favourite series of anime movies. :)

Just because you liked F/Z doesn't mean you'd like F/SN anyway. I've read F/SN first and watched F/Z later, and I've much preferred F/Z in the end.

If you haven't already, you might want to check out the Kara no Kyoukai movies. They're also animated by ufotable, music is also by Kajiura and the story is by Type-Moon as well - it's a great watch, possibly my favourite series of anime movies. :)

Ufotable is making a F/S N remake though so it might have a similar atmosphere to F/Z.

Does Fate/Zero come first or Fate/Stay Night? I've wanted to watch the anime but I don't know the right order.

There's no right order. F/Z is a prequel but was done after F/SN. Watch whichever. Or better: play the F/SN VN and watch F/Z in the order you want.

Ufotable is making a F/S N remake though so it might have a similar atmosphere to F/Z.

Let's do a comparison, shall we? Ufotable's upcoming F/SN anime adaptation slated for this fall:

qKX7LeV.gif

Deen's 2006 anime adaptation:

aEFFj0y.gif

No further words are necessary.

edit: Not words, but a leaked work-in-progress animation of saber v lancer:

Let's do a comparison, shall we? Ufotable's upcoming F/SN anime adaptation slated for this fall:

qKX7LeV.gif

Deen's 2006 anime adaptation:

aEFFj0y.gif

No further words are necessary.

edit: Not words, but a leaked work-in-progress animation of saber v lancer:

Nono the quality was obviously going to be better but the atmosphere was completely different between the anime for F/S N and F/Z so I was talking about the the atmosphere being more similar to F/Z due to ufotable being the company to do the remake and not the quality.

Part of it is probably because Type-Moon themselves want to lighten the atmosphere of the series a bit. That's just the direction they're going in. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if the Tsukihime remake was at least little less dark.

i recommend you read Tsukihime then watch Carnival Phantasm cause they have put together all characters of Tsukhime F/Z F/SN...and its really interesting to watch all characters interact with each other its really funny...

CP_01_HD_BD_UTWacb_snapshot_0139_2014052

If you want to get the most out of it, you should also read Kagetsu Tohya and play Melty Blood. Kara no Kyoukai has some cameos in there too... yeah, there's a lot. :P

Part of it is probably because Type-Moon themselves want to lighten the atmosphere of the series a bit. That's just the direction they're going in. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if the Tsukihime remake was at least little less dark.

I really, really hope this is not going to be the case. The darker stuff is my favourite from Type-Moon's works.

If you want to get the most out of it, you should also read Kagetsu Tohya and play Melty Blood. Kara no Kyoukai has some cameos in there too... yeah, there's a lot. :P

I really, really hope this is not going to be the case. The darker stuff is my favourite from Type-Moon's works.

yeah already tried all of it....i'm a Type-Moon fan so its a must...