Hoshizora no memoria graph problem (SOLVED)

Andulir

I download this game from fuwanovel and i read about how to play this game. I change the localization and the non-unicode language to japan and i rebot my computer but when i launch the memoriaen.exe ive got
this problem

i hope you can help me. btw sry for my languageN%25C3%25A9vtelen.png

i see but everywhere i can find something it just said i change the local and non unicode language and it will work

Uninstall, change to Japanese Locale, and reinstall. Make sure you are running the ENGLISH .exe

Also, some people have this issue if their installation directory isn't located in C:\ but I never had that problem myself.

Uninstall, change to Japanese Locale, and reinstall. Make sure you are running the ENGLISH .exe

Also, some people have this issue if their installation directory isn't located in C:\ but I never had that problem myself.

I download it from fuwanovel and it dont need to install for play

Make sure none of your files are set to read-only. Select all files > Right click > Properties > Untick Read-Only. (you may have to do this for individual folders) we think it's utorrent doing this automatically through one of its settings. See http://puu.sh/3gNZt.png. OR anti-virus issue.

copy and pasterinoed from the troubleshooting section from https://fuwanovel.net/novels/yandere

idk it seems that its only utorrent that has this problem, if you ever do decide to try to download a vn with utorrent again

(Worked for me and I'm a utorrent user)

I downloaded mine from somewhere and follow the installation instruction.

I have no problem running it so, if the VN still not working after you done re-download it using bittorrent & do what GoulartCross said.

You might as well want to try to download it from another place and follow the installation instruction there.