A Certain Magical Intruder

Railingue

If you want VNs with gameplay, there's still Eien no Aselia, Utawarerumono, Yumina the Ethereal, Duel Savior, all of the alicesoft games and Kamidori Alchemy Meister translated. I think those are the tld ones with gameplay most people like- Hope you enjoy fuwa~

Don't forget Material Brave/Material Brave Ignition, and Baldr Sky!

Don't forget Material Brave/Material Brave Ignition, and Baldr Sky!

I said "tld games". Meaning I'm only talking about ones that have an english patch- this list would be much longer if I quoted games in jp as well.

@hanako : My bad for your name, I should havee copy/paste instead x)

If you can MP me where you've find the french release it would be nice. I've almost never read a french translated VN so far, and... well... the one I've read... they weren't really worth it so they don't really count x)

Good luck for your translation project, it's a really good idea as french translated VN are almost none existant ! (Even Blazblue : Continuum Shift I got an English release of the game as it doesn't exist in french...)

I would have lend you a hand if I was sure I could handle the complete project but I doubt I'll be much available this summer...

@Monmon : Yeah I love Blazblue but I really didn't really see it as a Visual Novel because it is mainly a fighting game x) But the story was really nice.

I'm waiting for Chrono Phantasma to get to Fance now and if it takes too long I'll have to make it come to me x)

And most of the VN proposed seems really nice x) I thought i'll just get a few good ones out of it, but finally there seems to be much more than I expected !

Also I don't have the level to understand any Visual Novel in japanese now, maybe one day but it's far too early for that ;)

@hanako : My bad for your name, I should havee copy/paste instead x)

If you can MP me where you've find the french release it would be nice. I've almost never read a french translated VN so far, and... well... the one I've read... they weren't really worth it so they don't really count x)

Good luck for your translation project, it's a really good idea as french translated VN are almost none existant ! (Even Blazblue : Continuum Shift I got an English release of the game as it doesn't exist in french...)

I would have lend you a hand if I was sure I could handle the complete project but I doubt I'll be much available this summer...

You better :P You're lucky that I'm sane today xp

NB ;) Did you read Katawa Shoujo (It's also translated in french ^_^)

I'm sure I can find you a way to help me without take all your time :unsure: (or I can kidnap you and force you to work for me  :ph34r: )