Kamidori Question

In new game plus, there are training bracelets which make it so that a character can't reduce the life of an opponent over 1, which means you won't get any kill (thus they won't level up so much).

Can't you just not deploy the character which is too powerful, though?

I got my Suina Lvl 38 and my Aht lvl 30 where the rest of them are in the 50-75 =_=

It's just how it works.

you can get over that in ex pretty much by grinding the deadbeat god.

there you can lv your chars to 60 or higher or so.

thats what i did.

Well yeah, I used it just when I finished my first playtrought to level up a few levels so I can reach Lvl 70 for the class change of the main heroines and some of the rest aswell. I don't want to over use it so that is all that I did. My gamer dignity was itching so that is why I won't use it anymore lol >.> 

And for Suina and Aht...no real reason, I just like more the new chars so I stopped using them.

Especially Ragsmuena......if you know what I mean.

Her teleportation move...

So sexy...

I guess I'll just one or two characters to farm, then not use them until the rest have caught up. I just liked having them all be about equal. T_T

I know that feel  >.>  I was so OCD when I played FFTA.  All of my main party members had to be within one level of each other, or I spent ten minutes leveling them...