Hey there fuwa peoples, I've been watching a lot of anime lately, rewatched steins;gate and finished whats out of sword art online and attack on titan.

I've heard a lot about kill la kill but never got around to watching it, IS it as good as I keep hearing or should I look for something else? D:

Hey there fuwa peoples, I've been watching a lot of anime lately, rewatched steins;gate and finished whats out of sword art online and attack on titan.

I've heard a lot about kill la kill but never got around to watching it, IS it as good as I keep hearing or should I look for something else? D:

If you've seen TTGL then you know what kind of feelings to expect from KLK as well as the type of execution.

It's one of those anime you are better off turning your brain off to watch, don't try to over rationalize it and just let it take you places. It's a good show in my opinion and i'd recommended it to anyone but i can see why some people dislike it. It's very wacky and has a lot of gag comedy and it's also packed with a lot of action so if you don't mind these you should give it a try.

Just try it for yourself and you'll probably understand because it's very hard to explain KLK .

It's stupidly fun. People claiming it to be the best anime ever simply haven't seen much anime. It has many many flaws from the terrible story, to the half assed explanations, to the still frame action scenes (budget saving). But it does do a lot right. It is a ton of fun to watch if you don't go into it expecting GOAT status.