Cocoro@Function! Stream with Mephisto & OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Here are the stream dates for this week:

Monday, April 28th @ 9:15pm CST

Tuesday, April 29th @ 7:00pm CST

I understand that the Monday stream date is a little later than normal, so if we do stream for the 2-3 hours and you need to cut out early, it's 100% okay. Just keep an eye on the recap as well as the videos to be posted for the parts you miss if you feel like catching up. See you tonight!

Day 5 Recap - The Application is Coming

Hey guys,

In addition to the 1 video being uploaded, here is the recap for day 5. No new characters were introduced, but there are a few plot points I wanted to touch on in this post. Mainly, this is a post with theories as to what the deal behind the Cocoro@Function application installed on the Orcas is. While we haven't delved into the plot too much yet, I feel there is something we can touch on before we head into the main premise (and also the title) of the game. First, a little bit of information:

Additonal information about Orcas:

1. It seems Bell (the concierge) is an old application that is dated on recent Orcas. Our protagonist has an emotional attachment to it and refuses to update his phone as a result. While it may not be important, around the time Corcoro@Function was installed, Bell had to go through her very first update. She has not finished updating yet, so it is unknown as to what will happen to her as a result.

2. In addition to the updates, an application has been installed on the Orcas called Cocoro@Function. This application, which has mysterious origins, seems to read the user's thoughts and speaks them out loud to those around them. The catch-22 is that this only happens if they involve sexual or perverted thoughts. Seeing as our protagonist has a lot of fantasies involving the girl's in the game, he hasn't had the best of luck around others thanks to this application.

HD5sQ47.jpg

Theories - Cocoro@Function!

And so we are presented with the main plot: the mysterious application known as Cocoro@Function. What could it possibly be and where did it come from? Aside from the traditional recap in the thread for day 5, I also wanted to post some theories as to where the application actually came from and why it does what it does. If you have any thoughts about this, feel free to post your own ideas on the matter. That being said, here are some theories I have come up with:

The application was invented and implemented by someone we know:

Given the mystery surrounding some of the characters recently, this theory seems the most plausible. With what we know, it could be any number of people:

1. MIA - She has a motive, and a purpose. Here we have a character that abandoned the protagonist at the beginning of the game, yet mysteriously comes back to the school as a transfer student for whatever reason. She lies to those around her (both to Taiyou and Hijiri) as if she is trying to cover up her true purpose for being in Eco Plaza City. In addition, she asked a lot of questions about Haru (see the Day 4 recap) which may be the source for installing such an application on all the Orcas in the school. She also showed a bit of jealously toward Hijiri liking Taiyou, which may indicate that she installed an application in order for him to look bad around girls when his perverted thoughts leaked out. It might be a stretch, but she has a lot of mystery about her and asks a lot of questions about how the Orca actually works. She does this in both her first meeting and reunion with the protagonist. Finally, she even goes as far as to threaten Taiyou if he tells anyone about their summer outing.

The only problem with this theory is that based on the information we have so far, the application was installed sometime in the night the characters all went to bed. We know for a fact that MIA was in her dorm with Hijiri at this time, which would in essence eliminate that as suspects, as I doubt the application can be installed on every Orca so easily without access to the mother computer.

2. Taiyou's Roommate (Yanagi) - Honestly, this seems like a very plausible theory. The only thing we know about his roommate is that he enjoys photography, but it seems very mysterious that he would go out in the middle of the night (the night that the application was installed) to take photos in the dark. Even with a flash, that doesn't mean late night pictures work well.

3. Taiyou's Sister (Asagao [imouto]) - Makes sense. She never leaves her room, she is believed to be the infamous Sweet Potato (a famous application creator in the world for Orcas), and she sent the mysterious text message the morning the application was installed to her older brother. She has excellent hacking skills as well, which would of course come in handy for this type of job, and she likes to abuse her brother when able (even if as a joke). This theory to me is the most plausible, yet seeing as we have not been introduced to this character, I can't say much.

4. Tofu Wisdom - The VP of the student council also seems like a legitimate candidate. She houses jealously toward Hijiri and other girls liking Taiyou, and it would make sense given the origin of the application that she would try to ruin him. This one is in my opinion the least plausible, but hey you never know.

The application was invented and implemented by itself:

The real question here is, how? This might very well be the actual answer, but it seems a little too easy if that's the case. Time will tell I suppose. Again though, we have no solid evidence as to what the application fully does or where it came from, but one thing is for certain: Bell may or may not have some knowledge about what the heck it really is. In the next stream we might get some answers, but feel free to discuss before then!

And with that, I end the recap for day 5. See you guys in the next stream!

2. In addition to the updates, an application has been installed on the Orcas called Cocoro@Function. This application, which has mysterious origins, seems to read the user's thoughts and speaks them out loud to those around them. The catch-22 is that this only happens if they involve sexual or perverted thoughts.

eexnya.gif

Thanks again for the recaps. I was so tired last night I only watched for the first hour.

Keep in mind that we don't yet know what Cocoro Function does, as it has not yet been mentioned and only appeared on his phone.

He also actually has the newest model of phone, Sei's comment about concierge's being outdated and getting something new is referring to getting a new alarm clock app. 

Keep in mind that we don't yet know what Cocoro Function does, as it has not yet been mentioned and only appeared on his phone.

He also actually has the newest model of phone, Sei's comment about concierge's being outdated and getting something new is referring to getting a new alarm clock app. 

We know what the function does. Liar.

Also, I thought Bell was an older model considering that he is the only one who uses the concierge. Even MIA commented on the fact that he has an attachment to her and that is the reason he doesn't want to get rid of her.

Wow. Just wow. A lot of of awesome stuff happened tonight, and we hope you all had a blast watching us! With that, we want to keep the ball rolling and continue streaming strong. The next date is upon us for streaming:

Thursday, May 1st, 7:00pm CST

I will be posting a summary sometime before then (will be a long one this time) as well as uploading the day 6 videos. See you again real soon!

Day 6 Recap - The Imouto & the Loli

Wow.

Let me start by saying tonight's stream was a night to remember. A lot of interesting stuff happened, so much so that I don't even know where to begin this recap. Plot, character development, mystery, and suspense, all of it shined tonight. As per usual this will be a recap of day 6, though I won't post too many theories this time around as to where the game is headed simply due to wanting to know more about the application before I do so. In any case, I hope the recap is helpful for those that miss the streams and I hope you continue to enjoy what we do. Spread the word, and if you ever have any questions please feel free to ask!

With that, let's start with some new character introductions.

New Characters:

20098.jpg

Actual name: ベル Bell

What we actually call her: Bell

What we know so far: Technically I have introduced Bell before in a previous recap, but with her recent personality and appearance change, I thought it best to give her some attention. Created by Asagao, Bell is very thorough in how she performs her jobs around Taiyou. She is responsible for managing his everyday basic needs, as well as giving him company when he needs it the most. Her recent software update has allowed her to link to the SR system and become an actual animate person, however no one, not even Asagao is sure as to how this has occurred. She also is the most familiar with how the application known as Cocoro@Function actually works, but is still clueless when it comes to the important question as to who created it and for what reason

14629.jpg

Actual name: 速水 朝顔 Hayami Asagao

What we actually call her: Imouto

What we know so far: Asagao has been introduced many times throughout the visual novel, and plays a key role in the protagonist's life. She is a hikikomori, and often times will try to lure her brother into living the same lifestyle. While she barely leaves her room, she is an expert hacker and application creator for the Orca. It was thanks to her that Bell, Taiyou's concierge, was installed on his phone. She often gets her brother to fetch items for her on a daily basis, as well as often teasing him about many different things. She probably is the infamous game producer known as Sweet Potato, but this has yet to be confirmed. Large tits, and an interesting personality, the imouto has a lot going for her

Bell and Asagao played very important roles in the stream for day 6, which is why I wanted to give them an introduction of their own, even though they were introduced far before then. In regards to the mystery behind the Cocoro@Function application, these 2 seem to know the most about it and probably are able to provide the most answers as time goes on. As with anything though, time will tell.

In addition to the characters for day 6's stream, here is some pertinent information regarding the Orca system and the world of Cocoro@Function! Also, I added a section for additional information regarding the application itself.

Additional information about Orcas:

1. Thanks to his sister, Taiyou has a unique Orca that differentiates itself immensely from others around him. Aside from his unique concierge Bell, he also houses many applications that Asagao herself has programmed onto his phone. One of these applications is known as Application Z. This program (as the name clearly doesn't suggest) essentially allows Taiyou to access any area of the school to his heart's desire without having to go through the hassle of obtaining clearance. It acts as sort of a master key card that has access to every location in the main and surrounding buildings. The only problem is that it's illegal and as such makes his Orca a hassle to handle due to the fact that if anything were to happen to it (i.e. = Cocoro@Function), it would be impossible for him to get it fixed by experts.

Additional information about Cocoro@Function:

1. As stated in the previous recap for day 5, the application known as is Taiyou's worst nightmare. After today's stream, we found out that it was installed on it's own and is impossible to share with others, turn off, or even delete no matter what you do. This being said, the application is unique to each individual user who holds it on their Orca. In the protagonist's case, his perverted and sexual thoughts are spoken out loud to those around him even if he tries to hold them in. Quite the bother indeed, seeing as this application cost him the trust of many of his friends and fellow students.

2. The application itself is tied to the HeartLinQ system, in that a user's heart points can be used to purchase upgrades to the application. In Taiyou's case, his C@F begins at level 1. It is not known what upgrading the application does, so time will tell if that does happen.

3. Finally, Taiyou's specific application is using what is known as Open Windowed Mode. I am not sure on what this means entirely, but the name itself is enough to explain what that possibly could mean for him.

Additional information about the world:

1. Losing an Orca or forcibly breaking it is a crime in the world of C@F punishable by law. As such, it is impossible for the protagonist or anyone else with the application to rid themselves of it in a manner that involves these acts.

And once more, that's about it. Again, I hope you are enjoying the streams (it sure seems that way) and look forward to seeing you at the next!

The recap for day 6 is posted above and reflected on the main page! In addition, I have gone back and added Taiyou and MIA as characters from day 1 in order to make the recap posts kind of similar in comparison to the others. I have also added fun titles to each recap, so enjoy that for what it's worth too I guess.

Finally, a reminder that both the day 5 and day 6 videos have been posted from this week, so check those out if you get the chance and missed some of the stream. See you later this week!

Lolis, panties, Orcas, panties, imoutos with huge assets, panties, breasts facing opposite directions, panties...what could possibly be more important than panties?

If you want the above stuff and more, this is a reminder that tonight we are streaming at 7:00pm CST.

Be there. Do it for Bell!