How to get a banner?

Nagisa_Fawkes

Guest hairybumslapper

Yeah most people make their own. If you are thinking of creating one, the best programs to use for this purpose are either Photoshop or Gimp. The latter is free, though it has less options and choices than Photoshop.

You can also mess around a lot with the tools to make something you like, though i suggest doing a gfx tutorial first and learn all of your tools if you want to start from scratch and make your own. Photoshop is better than gimp but it's only a trial period for 30 days then you have to pay unless you download a crack

I often get bored and have no problems using my photoshop, if you have a banner in mind and can send me the images you want in it, and a detailed description of what you want I can do it for you.

No way I can't trouble you that much, I'll get down to it once I have free time, I'm curious about photoshop.

I was wondering how to get a banner myself but I couldn't bring myself to ask, anyway this really helps so thanks Nagisa for asking.  :)

Ha I did it, maybe someday I'll do one myself, but right now I don't have the time. Thanks for the help everyone.

I'm having that problem myself cause I don't have Photoshop and so i'm resorted to using this because it's all I could find.

I still like having it though.  :P

I was wondering how to get a banner myself but I couldn't bring myself to ask, anyway this really helps so thanks Nagisa for asking.  :)

I'm having that problem myself cause I don't have Photoshop and so i'm resorted to using this because it's all I could find.

I still like having it though.  :P

The same offer I made to Nagisa extends to you, if you know how you want your banner to look I can make it :P