Hi Lady's and Gentlemen

Gahaha

Just wanting to Introduce myself, I have read visual novels for a few years now. as sort of a secret hobby.  However, I am finally ready to be a bit more vocal about said hobby. and possibly others as I get to know you. I think it will be Obvious to use guys.  What series I like the most even though I don't always support him as a character lol. then again that's what makes him fun. I hope we all get along well. 

What? A third Rance? I mean, welcome, enjoy your stay ^^

a revolution is about to happen and you know its unavaoidable :lol:

Rance is well he's Rance I read them for years, but, I Owe my current love of them to Rance Glad to be here guys. :)

wel, its not like he is a bad guy  :P

1qnx3d.jpg

Oh I intend to have a lot of fun seems like a good community so far. I haven't been a part of a forum for like ten years though so cut me some slack. lol 

True Rance was the first Pervert I actually grew to like lol. especially in his later games. hurrah character growth lol

heh, thanks for making me feel welcome here already. I'm in your care I might be an adult. but, there's a lot of stuff i do not know. for example I'm writing a book but only because I can't make it a visual Novel. I got no clue how and with my shaky hands. drawings far beyond me haha.