Visual novel with animations.

Sister ~Natsu no Saigo no Hi~

http://vndb.org/v3896

It was.... the animation was..... DAMN IT WAS HAWT.

H scene n° 2518 : My faith for a story has almost entirely vanished. I'm starting to think the "very high sexual content" tag may be been forgotten. Will report later. (actually there is one, but it's so small I didn't notice it ._.)

H scene n° 5412 : World guiness record registered the longest H scene in the VN world along with the biggest balls award for the protag and the "I'll never run dry" award. truly amazing. Will keep info up.

H scene n° 20145 : I hope voice actresses have been paid well. Moan n°1 000 000 has just been yelled.

Yeah, Dis a Vn of records.

Oh and by the way I can't read Japanese but it's not so hard to understand. "oh,ah,mmh" is pretty much the same everywhere anyway.

Oh and by the way I can't read Japanese but it's not so hard to understand. "oh,ah,mmh" is pretty much the same everywhere anyway.

Well that works for nukiges, but if you want good stories, onomatopoeias aren't really enough to convey them... :P