:|

Xypers

Well i'd prefer they actually put effort on the 3D models. In fact i'd be happier if they used live 2D technology because i don't like my characters to have corners..

It can be a nice application for the oculus rift but it still needs improvement to be worthy of buying.

Well i'd prefer they actually put effort on the 3D models. In fact i'd be happier if they used live 2D technology because i don't like my characters to have corners..

It can be a nice application for the oculus rift but it still needs improvement to be worthy of buying.

Just wait, it's not like that won't happen. Both better 3D models, and live 2D. Japanese technology knows no limits.

Just wait, it's not like that won't happen. Both better 3D models, and live 2D. Japanese technology knows no limits.

Indeed, some people are just too simple-minded to understand it, like Ovan.

Everything great is from Japan, eroge, anime, dark souls.

And all the cool people are in Japan, like meru ;)

Indeed, some people are just too simple-minded to understand it, like Ovan.

Everything great is from Japan, eroge, anime, dark souls.

And all the cool people are in Japan, like meru ;)

I like this stuff quite a lot but I can't help feeling distressed thinking about a future with people conected to machines 24/7

About the models, there are some pretty neat 3D anime style being made today, like the models on the new Guilty Gear

Oh yes, I'm planning on getting OR once there is something good :)

Not that it is needed, I can already create my own worlds, but it can help me reinforce my mind to allow for more visually authentic worlds in my brain :)

For now though, meru is the only one taking the place in my mind and heart :)

(ok, Mare too :P)

Confession? Hhahaha~

there already are very cute models you just need to use them instead of crappy ones, i guess the one who made the video just wanted to showcase the technology, not the 3d model :P

Well if they wanted me to be interested they should have showcased me more aesthetically pleasing ones :P

Of course I believe there are no limits to what Japan can do and I'm sure with little effort they can pull off some nice cute models. In that case I MIGHT be interested. I just think since you like 2D because... it's 2D then live 2D technology is a better option. And the 3D models with 0 shading effects where you can get no depth perception just boggle my mind and their movement and the corners are not pleasant to look at. So yeah needs live 2D models. If they do stick with 3D then they better step up their game with cute looking ones. Stuff from the latest project DIVA is a good example of decent and cute looking 3D models. 

I'd actually prefer if they try a more virtual environment feel instead of focusing on eroge. I see no point in eroge with the ocolus rift. It's pretty much the same as playing a realtime 3D eroge game and most of them are really ugly looking. Unless they put a built in fleshlight within the oculus rift, using it for eroge with this quality is just a waste. 

And this technology already existed, even the 3DS already has a built in accelerometer and gyroscope so it's not like it was impossible before, it just wasn't used in that way yet. 

Well I'm looking forward to what they come up with nonetheless. Make a Shinobu model and i'll buy 10 of them.

Yeah, and I personally dislike when I meet someone and he/she can't stop checking their what's up or mail.

You just need to accept the technology.

If I was able to turn my brain into digitalized form or become a robotic body with organic self-powered brain, I would totally do it.

and I could be with meru forever

You just need to accept the technology.

If I was able to turn my brain into digitalized form or become a robotic body with organic self-powered brain, I would totally do it.

Even if your brain gets transmited to a Gundam I think you'd still get pissed off if someone payed more attention to a screen than you when you are talking.

Yup. That model is much more interesting and has a lot more feel to it. Put stuff like that into the oculus rift and then i'll be interested.

Although make it any other vocaloid other than miku pls.

You forgot the most important thing, it's cuter.