Looking for VNs

acesanji

Hi all,

I have to say that I haven't actually gone through many VNs, but the ones that I completed felt really satisfying and so, after reaching failure trying some more, I have decided to ask for recommendations.

The ones that I have enjoyed most are without any doubt:

- A kiss for the petals series. Not all of the couples, but it was a long time ago and I cant remember names. (The student and the teacher couple for example wasn't for me and it ended up dropped)

- Lonely yuri. Even thought i usually like better VNs with 18+ scenes, I enjoyed this short romantic one a lot, and something similar would be amazing.

Also, I'll clarify that I am not looking for something with gameplay. Well, I am not sure if i can call it that as I haven't played many and I know little, but what I mean is that, as I watch tons of anime, I prefer something just with images and story in text format. Nothing that goes further than some different choices that could change the story (ending, girl dating...).

Maybe it is asking to much or too specific I don't know, but I will really appreciate any little help. 

Thanks!

Fate/stay night is a fantasy VN, with a crap ton of bad endings, usually ending in the main character's death.  It's quite long, but it's very well made.  It has 18+ content.

Hoshizora no Memoria is a more traditional VN; it's set at a high school, and the heroines are from his group of friends at the school.  It also has fantasy elements in it, mostly to do with magic and "grim reapers".  It's also very good.  It has 18+ content.

Neither of them have any gameplay at all, have romance, and are fully voiced (aside from F/SN's H-scenes, as the voices were provided in the PSP version and patched into the PC version).  If you want something more specific, you gotta give a little more info.

I for one am I big fan of Majikoi (Short for "Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai"). It is a very light-hearted visual novel with romance and comedy, with a main character who is actually a smart and decent guy, which I thought was very satisfying. The majority of the game is about a group of friends who just mess around in a school setting. There's no yuri, but there are scenes with multiple girls.

For regular vns, i can recommend you...Katawa Shoujo...

That was the other VN that I forgot to mention.  Great for new VN readers.  It was made by a bunch of people on 4chan, and is surprisingly sweet in spite of that fact.  All of the heroines are disabled (One's deaf, one's blind, one's severely physically scarred, one is missing her legs, and the last one is missing her arms), just FYI.

Thanks to all, really fast and helpful answers. 

I'll try Sugar's delight first as it seems light and nice, and maybe G-senjou or Hoshizora no memoria then. Kono Oozora Ni Tsubasa wo Hirogete looks great too. (I usually decide just by two or three images to see how is the art and let the plot for when I start the VN).

Btw, there wasn't any need for them to be yuri, but it's true that I usually like them more.

Also, It might be quite a basic thing but, what is the meaning of nukige, mentioned about the Sono Hanabira series?

And sorry for taking this time to answer after how fast you did, but I am from Spain and so I went to bed after posting this.

Also, It might be quite a basic thing but, what is the meaning of nukige, mentioned about the Sono Hanabira series?

Visual novels with erotic content are in general called eroge. A nukige is a visual novel whose main selling point is the erotic content, not the plot. So expect a lot of it =) Also, visual novels that focus on likable characters and cuteness are called charage or moege.