If everyone had chuunibyou

TridentScythe

I was watching the anime series Chuunibyou and got to wondering, "What if everyone had chuunibyou, what would be their fantasies ( or delusions)?!"  I tried asking my brother but the answer was " I wanna be a talking frog" ....

Not exactly what I was hoping for, but I guess it was a valid one. So, if anyone wanna share their chuunibyou fantasy, please by all means share! This could get very interesting to see and discuss!

If possible, also post in a pic to help describe your fantasy.

P.S. My one is where I am a living weapon that can make all kinds of swords from combining bone feathers and different everyday objects like an umbrella or a roller skates.

I've been a chuuni once I was a teen. Watching that show makes me want to die from awkwardness and go back in time and punch myself. I still enjoy reading chuuni stuff, though.

If I were to think of something, I'd like to enter the Moon Cell, summon a nice servant and fight for the Holy Grail there. While the game is not all that good, I loved the concept of Fate Extra, being a type-moon fangirl.

I wanted to become a savior back in my chu2 days, it's because of that reason that i like the characters i like the most as much as i do.

Fate/Zero and Hakomari brought many memories about those days.

As for now i wouldn't really want to become a savior, but i would like to complete what i started.

AAHhhh no the memories are coming back..

Shinobu isn't my favorite character for no reason. I'd have all her abilities if i could and i'd have a huge blast being an invincible vampire.

I would love to be immortal if possible (actually, it would be better if I also had an ability to toggle off my life besides being an immortal, because you know... eventually the earth will end and I don't want to suffer having my blood boil in space for all eternity) but being invincible doesn't sound all that good for me. I mean, it would be awesome in the first 2 years.... Then I would proceed to get insane from not being challenged by anything, since I can do whatever I want and go away unpunished. Having god-like powers must be very lonely~

I would love to be immortal if possible (actually, it would be better if I also had an ability to toggle off my life besides being an immortal, because you know... eventually the earth will end and I don't want to suffer having my blood boil in space for all eternity) but being invincible doesn't sound all that good for me. I mean, it would be awesome in the first 2 years.... Then I would proceed to get insane from not being challenged by anything, since I can do whatever I want and go away unpunished. Having god-like powers must be very lonely~

Shinobu mentions the way for a vampire to die (in the case of the monogatari series) is by suicide. Particularly by flying into the sun seemed to be the most common. And she also says vampires killed themselves because they just got bored after all those years. I think you will be boiled regardless.

So there's your "turn off" button :P

But yeah it'd get lonely at some point. Hence the suicide.

Shinobu mentions the way for a vampire to die (in the case of the monogatari series) is by suicide. Particularly by flying into the sun seemed to be the most common. And she also says vampires killed themselves because they just got bored after all those years. I think you will be boiled regardless.

So there's your "turn off" button :P

But yeah it'd get lonely at some point. Hence the suicide.

My turn off switch must not include much pain. I don't want 10000 more years if I need to boil the whole distance from the earth to the sun. I can't even imagine how long the travel would be. #totesnotworthit