What are your thoughts about Japanese Shoujo android VN companies giving us more English VNs?

Okami

While making "List of all Eng translated VNs [width nukiges]" I noticed that a lot of Japanese companies that are making Shoujo VNs for androids are giving us a lot of VNs in English. For example, look at NTT Solmare Corporation they started with making both Eng and Jap versions of their VNs at a same time, then then they started giving as more updated Eng versions of their VNs than Japanese ones and eventually they stoped making Japanese versions and they are madeing only English versions.  And their not the only company  Voltage's last VN also has only English version same goes for KOYONPLETE. And while still making Japanese versions there are quite a few other similar Japanese companies that always make English versions of their VNs too. This means that they earn more with their English versions than Japanese ones or at least the same. So by knowing this I goten hope for a future of VNs in the west as I believe that there are good chances that other Japanese VN making companies might start making English versions too in a future. What are your hopes and thoughts about this?

while it does paint a hopeful picture to see any company making vns for western audience i noticed they were all otome games and all all ages so the lack of variety and eroge content would seem to me to point to them as just filling the niche left by the other companies producing vns in the west 

Yah.  The otome game market here has only begun to get developed over here, so it is no surprise that a company would decide to jump on the bandwagon...   Non-ero VNs are going to have trouble over here for a while, though I tend to not care one way or the other about ero-content...  This is mostly because the original VN-lovers in the West were all nukige addicts who spread their love around to everyone they could... more serious VNs only really became a force to be reckoned with post-Tsukihime (in Japan and here), though there were occasional anomalies like YU-NO previous to that.  Even now, a lot of VN fans here play as much for ero as they do for story (or moe). 

Edit:  Incidentally, it was Kanon that seriously gave a boost to the moe genre, whereas Tsukihime caused a revolution in thinking about serious fantasy and VNs.  There were a few classic games before those two, but the explosion really began after these two came out.