Hola :)

Shikiller

Hey everyone here, I made my account quite time ago but I haven't used it due to some time problems. Anyways, I've been free now so I decided to pass by the forums, and since I'm a polite person, I'm saying hello to all the community of Fuwanovel :D.

As you can see from the topic's name, I know spanish since is my first language (I'm chilean btw) and I've been in the Visual Novels' world since 2010 (or something like that) when I first played Tsukihime.

From that moment I fell in love with the genre, being one of the things I enjoy the most in my free time.

The truth is I haven't played many novels, so I'll be truly thankful if you can recommend me some games.

Here is a brief list of what I've played and what I'm playing:

Played: - Tsukihime

- Fate/stay night

- Saya no Uta

- Ever17

- G - Senjou no Maou

- School Days (awful btw ^^)

- Shuffle

Currently playing: - Steins;Gate

- Grisaia no Kajitsu

Greetings from Chile! ^^

Bienvenido, wow i didn't realize how weird it feels to type in spanish to me.

En fin, Mahoutsukai No Yoru deberia salir en los proximos meses junto con batallas en alta definicion y gamas de colores azules y rojos.

Anyway, my recommendation would be wait and see how cool Mahoutsukai actually is but that's gonna take a while.

Thanks @nohman and @Yukiru. It is weird for me too to type in spanish (well, not precisely to type in spanish, but to do it mixed with english).

And don't bother to talk with me in spanish, I understand quite well english :), I just wrote the title in spanish to caught your attention xD. btw, I don't want to be rude, but did you use Google Translator? lol xD

Thanks @nohman and @Yukiru. It is weird for me too to type in spanish (well, not precisely to type in spanish, but to do it mixed with english).

And don't bother to talk with me in spanish, I understand quite well english :), I just wrote the title in spanish to caught your attention xD. btw, I don't want to be rude, but did you use Google Translator? lol xD

Gaaaaaaaaaaaan! i'm a native speaker a native! ToT

Another fellow from Chile!

Puta que estoy feliz weón, creí que era el único acá!~ ahuahuahuahua

Well... Welcome to the forums. If you want, you can go to IRC to chat about lolis anything.

Here, have a Starfish-Mode Fuko:

6rge7.jpg

Jajajaja, y yo también creí que sería el único xD, un verdadero agrado el tener a un compatriota aquí. Con lo poco conocidas que suelen ser las VN en el occidente cuesta más encontrar a alguien que juegue aquí en Chile. He intentado MUCHAS veces hacer que mis amigos jueguen, pero ninguno me hace caso. Bueno, ellos se lo pierden xD. Muchos saludos y por cierto, ¿de qué parte de Chile?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaan! i'm a native speaker a native! ToT

I'd like to believe you, but that thing of 'gamas de colores azules y rojos' sounded veeeryyy weird xD.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You should use vndb.org for your VN list, it'll be easier to tell others what you have and haven't read.

I recommend Clannad, Little Busters (I wonder how many times I've recommended them today?), Muv-Luv and Sharin no Kuni.

Have a moe:

Eo3YiJC.jpg

Thanks for the Moe! ^^ It is always well received ^^ I'll make an account on VNDB just as you recommend, and I forgot to post it but I'm also playing CLANNAD. I haven't played LB and Sharin no Kuni yet, but I have them downloaded, so when I finish Grisaia (I'm currently in Makina's route and I already finished Yumiko's, Sachi's and Michiru's) I will begin with them.

Again, thanks to everyone for the welcome. ^^

From far far away, Nah, i'm living in the 7th region for now.

And, a couple of friends of mine also plays visual novels, we even tried to make work a tumblr for it, but it didn't worked, we were all busy doing other things.

And in the FB site there was also another person from around here, we're not the only ones here! 

And that. Let the spicy invasion to fuwa begin!~~

Sorry if I'm still writing in english, but it's a little unfair to the others to see what we're writting without them knowing. And also, it's kinda weird to.

Here, have a moe: 
6ripi.gif

From far far away, Nah, i'm living in the 7th region for now.

And, a couple of friends of mine also plays visual novels, we even tried to make work a tumblr for it, but it didn't worked, we were all busy doing other things.

And in the FB site there was also another person from around here, we're not the only ones here! 

And that. Let the spicy invasion to fuwa begin!~~

Sorry if I'm still writing in english, but it's a little unfair to the others to see what we're writting without them knowing. And also, it's kinda weird to.

Here, have a moe: 

6ripi.gif

Yeah, it looks pretty weird to see something written in spanish in an english forum, but it's also weird to talk with you in english since both we are chileans xD. Anyways, I'm from the 6th region, but I'm moving to Viña because of the University. Thanks for the moe and hope we get in contact. See ya~!

Yeah, it looks pretty weird to see something written in spanish in an english forum, but it's also weird to talk with you in english since both we are chileans xD. Anyways, I'm from the 6th region, but I'm moving to Viña because of the University. Thanks for the moe and hope we get in contact. See ya~!

See ya~

I mostly use twitter though, since fb i only have it to follow the fuwa's page and talk with a friend.

... i'm sleepy... :c

See ya~

I mostly use twitter though, since fb i only have it to follow the fuwa's page and talk with a friend.

... i'm sleepy... :c

I don't use it too much, and most of my tweets are just notifications of YouTube. Nevermind, here it is mine https://twitter.com/Satsujinki95

Good night everyone ^^

/me sighs

People always complained about my uncommon manner of speech and my english made it even worse, i guess a custom will stay a custom.

Anyway since there's not enough moe have more moe:

jx59.jpg

Pumkin pantsu are the ultimate pantsu

Nothing to worry about folk, and yeah, there's never enough moe ^^

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

You should use vndb.org for your VN list, it'll be easier to tell others what you have and haven't read.

I recommend Clannad, Little Busters (I wonder how many times I've recommended them today?), Muv-Luv and Sharin no Kuni.

Have a moe:

Eo3YiJC.jpg

There's never enough Little Busters! and Clannad recommendations :'c

Jajajaja, y yo también creí que sería el único xD, un verdadero agrado el tener a un compatriota aquí. Con lo poco conocidas que suelen ser las VN en el occidente cuesta más encontrar a alguien que juegue aquí en Chile. He intentado MUCHAS veces hacer que mis amigos jueguen, pero ninguno me hace caso. Bueno, ellos se lo pierden xD. Muchos saludos y por cierto, ¿de qué parte de Chile?

I'd like to believe you, but that thing of 'gamas de colores azules y rojos' sounded veeeryyy weird xD.

I tried to make my friends play visual novels, and I failed x'D I don't know many people from these parts (South America) that like visual novels, and that's why they aren't as popular/known :'c

Anyway~! Bienvenido al foro, espero te lo pases bien y disfrutes de tu estadía~!

Spanish-speakers unite! *goes into mecha mode for some reason*

Thanks again to everyone for the welcome :)

I tried to make my friends play visual novels, and I failed x'D I don't know many people from these parts (South America) that like visual novels, and that's why they aren't as popular/known :'c

Anyway~! Bienvenido al foro, espero te lo pases bien y disfrutes de tu estadía~!

Spanish-speakers unite! *goes into mecha mode for some reason*

Spanish powah... Henshin!