Need help with some Anime.

Igniz

As the title says, would like to get some help on finding some anime for my brother to watch.
Hes like 32-33 yo, favorite anime is Gantz. So i kinda need an anime with "Gantz" categories: Action, Monsters, Blood/Gore, Super Powers.
Some anime that shouldn't be mentioned because he has seen them include: Hellsing, Speed Grapher, Deathnote (this might give an idea of what anime he likes i guess)
The anime cant have the usual drama like scenario of Harem, or i save you, i like you kinda stuff. 12-24ish episodes series ok, more than than is ok too but has to be a great anime.
Thanks for the recomendations.

I'm have no real preferences, but these are some anime that i enjoyed that'll likely work for him:

- Souten Kouro (essentially the Dynasty Warriors anime... with more blood... mmmm Lu Bu shish kebab)

- Ghost in the Shell (basically a shot in the dark, also depends on which one)

- Deadman Wonderland (manga is better, but it's still pretty solid)

- Mirai Nikki (there is a love interest but she is a yandere and rather disturbing at times)

- Akagi (it isn't gory, but the plot is rather well done, and he may like it if he enjoyed Death Note)

- Dangan Ronpa

I'm gonna keep looking through my anime list, but these and Nosebleed's suggestions should be enough for a while

Witch Hunter Robin

Innocent Venus

Jyuuousei

Jormungand

Samurai 7

Berserk

Paranoia Agent

Shigurui

Baccano!

Black Lagoon

not all of them are super gorey, but i'd like to think he'd enjoy them. also, for the luls, trick him into watching boku no piko.

Got tricked into watching this... and I still regret doing it ...  :(

Aaaah ...They almost got me ... they almost got me ... almost ...

Back to the subject,

I would advise Another, and higurashi. It's psyco and gore

I don't watch monster stuff so I have nothing with that.

Perhaps Elfen lied.

Well....

Bakemonogatari if he likes psychological. It involves lots of talking and thought, but some fight scenes are really gory. Such as the scene for Kanbaru's fight with Koyomi.

School Day's Last Episode. Nice Boat.

Xamd.

No.6

Blassreiter (I think if he likes Speed Grapher he'll like this one.)

Skullman.

Got tricked into watching this... and I still regret doing it ...  :(

No one tricked me into  watching it because i had already seen it of my own volition Hahahahahahaha *curls up in the shame corner*

He might like Corpse Party, the OVAs were some of the most gorey things I've seen but the adaptation in comparison to the VN was bad. But it's still packed with LOADS of uncensored gore.

Thanks for the recommendation guys. On the Boku no Pico note, id like to get him INTO anime not turn him away from it and probably get the cops called on me lol. Anyways.. think ill probably get him to watch Another, GITS:SAC, among others mentioned here..

Thanks for the recommendation guys. On the Boku no Pico note, id like to get him INTO anime not turn him away from it and probably get the cops called on me lol. Anyways.. think ill probably get him to watch Another, GITS:SAC, among others mentioned here..

he might like it.

you might like it.

Guest hairybumslapper

As the title says, would like to get some help on finding some anime for my brother to watch.

Hes like 32-33 yo, favorite anime is Gantz. So i kinda need an anime with "Gantz" categories: Action, Monsters, Blood/Gore, Super Powers.

Some anime that shouldn't be mentioned because he has seen them include: Hellsing, Speed Grapher, Deathnote (this might give an idea of what anime he likes i guess)

The anime cant have the usual drama like scenario of Harem, or i save you, i like you kinda stuff. 12-24ish episodes series ok, more than than is ok too but has to be a great anime.

Thanks for the recomendations.

Has he seen Hellsing Ultimate? this is worlds better than the tv original, since the episodes are 40-60 minute OVA's, and actually follow the manga as well as being a lot more violent. If he has seen it, disregard this post.

he might like it.

you might like it.

Man, im a curious person, i saw it. Not impressed. Got boring after the first episode. With all those Boku no Pico comments in social pages, had to see it eventually.

Has he seen Hellsing Ultimate? this is worlds better than the tv original, since the episodes are 40-60 minute OVA's, and actually follow the manga as well as being a lot more violent. If he has seen it, disregard this post.

Don't think he has seen the OVA's actually. Ima tell him that.