Planetarian

JesterLegacy

I was just reading it out of boredom and in a mood for some feels, but....I never expected it to make my shed so much tears that I can't stop sobbing......

Though not much was explained in the end, I heard there is a Light Novel for this, and one of them is a story entitled "Hoshi no Hito" that contains the events after the Visual Novel. Any of you know about the "final" conclusion to the story?

• 8 months later...

Having received a release on STEAM, Planetarian is starting to generate a few positive reviews from the gaming press.

Showcasing the expert storytelling abilities Visual Art’s/Key’s are renowned for Planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~ is a visual novel that fans of the genre should be required to play if they missed out on it previously. Once you know what you’re getting into with kinetic novels, it’s easier to simply sit back and let the storyline work its magic. Once the game is over it’ll stick with you, too, which is still a surprisingly rare and impressive experience to get with games.

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/09/12/review-planetarian-the-reverie-of-a-little-planet/103708/

Planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~’s straightforward nature and relatively short length might be a catching point for some, but those who do choose to pick up this visual novel will find themselves a masterfully told story that that accomplishes something very few visual novels are able to do. Leave a lasting impression on the player as they remember the story long after the credits roll.

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2014/09/planetarian-the-reverie-of-a-little-planet-review/

Having received a release on STEAM, Planetarian is starting to generate a few positive reviews from the gaming press.

As usual, those kind of reviews are mostly an assembly of pre-made sentences where the author doesn't even take the time to check if they didn't trample on a whole genre by using them.

That being said, I don't care one bit as long as Planetarian is getting positive coverage and keeps selling.

I need to install Steam myself to buy a copy...