Hello fuwanovel

Hi everybody

I'm maefdomn, just recently registered to this forum.

I came across fuwanovel looking for.... well visual novels obviously and i beleive it's the best english website on the matter i was able to find. So huge thanks for that first.

Then about myself, i'm a French student and am 19 years old for now.

I love everything about anime, manga and this kind of stuff. Still I am very demanding about it's quality and can easily and quickly throw a series aside cause one thing didn't please me.

What I am looking forward to here is to be able to talk about my passion and also maybe ask some advices would it be about new VN's or series or problems i have regarding these.

My favourite VN yet is Clannad even though i haven't played a whole lot of other VN (6 actually).

I am looking foward to discovering a lot more.

My top anime would be : 1) Hyouka 2) Sakurasou no pet na kanojo 3) Seuisei no Gargantia 4) Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! 5) All that slice of life and romance and school stuff .... gosh! i'm too manly.

I care a lot about animation quality this is why i absolutely hate (most of the time) anime which were adaptated from manga. Light novels usually and well adaptated with a nice story and good characters (expect accel world's stupid main character which ruined the whole thing).

And for manga I care a lot about the drawing. Therefor story come second in my priority, butstill without a good story, it can't be a good manga. My top manga series would me 1) Hanayamata (I love the drawings) 2) Takeshi obata's manga (really good drawings and most of the time really good story) 3) Haganai (By Itachi adapted from the LN) 4) Claymore

And i hate series that continue even though they should have stopped ages ago (Bleach, The world god only knows,...)

I am really looking forward to talking to people here :)

And of course priority will be gien to talking about VN's because ... well that's the website main focus :)

Maefdomn

I started with Katawa shoujo (yeah yeah ...)

Then Steins;gate!

Clannad

Fate/stay night

Symphonic rain

G senjou no Maou

I'm working on Ever17, cross channel, kamidori alchemy master (but it's quite a pain)

Next will be little busters i believe :P

I've been wondering.

I would really like to be helpful here.

Do something to help the community, but I don't know what i can do and what skill is needed.

I can't speak japanese and can't code but i would still love to help somehow.

Any ideas ? I can learn if required but i don't want to just receive from fuwanovel, i want to help ^^