New Fate/Stay Night anime preview(yes, it's ufotable)

eclipsezero

^ The censorship is one thing. But you're forgetting that even UBW had H-scenes, not as many as HF, and they still produced a single movie and now they're making a TV series. So with the way things are they may produce a TV series later on. I don't think the censorship has anything to do with it.

"They" are not the same here, since the UBW movie was made by Deen and the series is by Ufotable, so there's no real link between the two being produced.

And usually, it's the other way around: a movie is produced if the TV series does well. So I don't think we're in this case here.

"They" are not the same here, since the UBW movie was made by Deen and the series is by Ufotable, so there's no real link between the two being produced.

And usually, it's the other way around: a movie is produced if the TV series does well. So I don't think we're in this case here.

That still doesn't restrict to "because it has H-scenes" and so they decided to go with a "movie". From how I see things, I personally think Type-Moon is going all out with the Fate series to make it into full animation from different angles. The ones who call the shots aren't ufotable or DEEN. ufotable has some core people plus they collaborate with others producers - like animators, series composition producers, etc, to actually make something really good (this is actually true for all animation studios). Type-Moon is heavily involved in their Fate series as of late. That's their baby. They won't let them fuck it up. HF is too long to just cramp it inside a movie but that still doesn't mean it won't be good. It's going to be good. But that won't bare their hands down from not making it into a full TV series, like with UBW.

UBW movie was true to the source (no alterations basically, but obviously they skipped a lot of parts). Fate/Zero was true to the source as well.

And I also absolutely agree with how things work. The TV is produced first, then the movie. Though this perfect scenario is flawed since this is Type-Moon we're talking about. There's still Fate/prototype which I'm actually interested in!

Seeing how most of the Kara no Kyoukai movies are short, I don't think they're gonna go with just two- the more budget they get, the more epic the ending will be.

I wonder how we'll have to wait to get the entire HF out.

Speaking of Kara no Kyoukai, that last part in the uh ... the last movie (can't recall the name ... wait!) Recalled Out Summer! Lol! Anyways, those last 30 minutes where they introduced Mana made me scream in my room ... I was like "omfg ... nooo wwayy!" few times >_> ...

I bought the Limited Edition BD box from Japan. Didn't open it. Box is bigger than the 10th Anniversary Type-Moon collection box I got months ago and it looks so good. It feels heavy ...

I was looking over the Fate/Zero BD boxes today. I caught few good ones to purchase - they're imports from Japan. Since I dislike how fucking Aniplex is handling the distribution I just decided I may purchase the Japanese editions. I don't see the Limited Edition second box for Fate/Zero on Amazon though ... I only see it on CD/Japan.

Getting so hyped for this UBW anime adaptation!

I remember Type-moon saying that they wanted to create something in the continuation of Fate/Zero (so probably the same themes), and I feel that UBW is the perfect fit for this.

Happy as well for the HF movie, even though the format is obviously too short to fit in all of Heaven's feel route, I can understand that they don't want to take that much risks (what happens in the route might make some fans angry, and I'm not sure Sakura is receiving a lot of love as a heroine). Hopefully we'll get the Kara no Kyoukai format with 4 or 5 movies of one hour each.

• 2 months later...