Harvest moon inspired game

Deademon

Features:

8 Bachelors and/or bachelorettes for you to woo, romance and marry.

Translation: Build your own harem!

Seriously though i like the art as well, i don't have a budget to fund it but i'd love to try it.

It's rare that someone puts so much effort into sprites in these kinds of games.

Since you folks all like Harvest Moon, can you recommend a good one to try out? Newer is probably better, because flashy things keep me interested XD

Harvest Moon 3DS: A New Beginning is a pretty solid experience and a good representation of the series in general. Definitely better than any of the ones that came out for the DS.

IMO nothing tops Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA. You can easily find the rom for that (my recommendation for that might just be a teensy bit colored in nostalgia :P).

I get the feeling that they could have done a better job advertising, the internet would probably have jumped at the idea of a PC Harvest Moon game.

But I think they don't want to be seen as "A harvest moon clone" and more like an entire new and independent game with new features based off of the Harvest Moon game concept.

Much like games such as Nimble Quest  which takes the idea off of snake and completely transforms it with RPG elements  or Terraria which seems like a 2D version of Minecraft but it's much more adaptable into mobile devices. It's just so they are not seen as a direct rip offs of existing games.

If i was making a game I'd want my game to be seen as new and independent and not be hugely credited due to an already existing game

But I think they don't want to be seen as "A harvest moon clone" and more like an entire new and independent game with new features based off of the Harvest Moon game concept.

Much like the Nimble Quest game which takes the idea off of snake and completely transforms it with RPG elements

They don't have to push it as a clone, I think if they had managed to give it more exposure it would have done much better, since at this rate it doesn't look like they'll reach their goal in time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...