Looking for fun girls with a gullible nature

Jinto

I want to read VN with girls who are similar in vibe to Ayu or Chihaya. I will single out the voices - they are beautiful and absolutely brilliant in creating the mood of the heroines!
For me, the uniqueness of these two characters is that they are extremely believable. We can say that their image is a multi-layered portrait of a simple, a little silly and fun girl.

Unfortunately, many modern characters are very superficially written (there is no depth to the character's personality: often these characters look more sugary than believable.
I will be glad to have your advice, thanks in advance!

Anything by Key or Favorite will have similar characters.  

Also, I would be more careful with your choice of thread titles... it sounds like you want girls you can trick into bed instead of asking for a VN recommendation.  

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

Anything by Key or Favorite will have similar characters.  

Also, I would be more careful with your choice of thread titles... it sounds like you want girls you can trick into bed instead of asking for a VN recommendation.  

Oops, my bad with the topic title, I'll try to write more specifically next time)

From Studio Key, I've read a few routes in some of the novels so far.
I could mention Makoto and Misuzu, but they're a bit different and their voices are "less expressive". I could also mention Haruka, but she's already distant from "old school" for my taste. This type of character is quite popular, but in the old novels, I think they were more thorough in creating such characters and the characters were more alive in general....

I'll try to read something by Favorite.

2 hours ago, Jinto said:

Oops, my bad with the topic title, I'll try to write more specifically next time)

From Studio Key, I've read a few routes in some of the novels so far.
I could mention Makoto and Misuzu, but they're a bit different and their voices are "less expressive". I could also mention Haruka, but she's already distant from "old school" for my taste. This type of character is quite popular, but in the old novels, I think they were more thorough in creating such characters and the characters were more alive in general....

I'll try to read something by Favorite.

The two girls you listed above have deliberately designed speech patterns, incidentally.  That particular type of deliberately cute speech pattern in VAs went out of fashion back in 2006, so if you are looking for more distinctive stuff like 'uguu' and the like, you probably won't find it.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like you're interesting with clumsy girl thing. In this case then there's some VNs who have those, such as Irotoridori (Tsukasa) and Amatsutsumi (Kyouko). Although if you want the closest one with what you mention, then perhaps going with KEY VN is the best option, with one of those type of heroine is Tsumugi from Summer Pockets. I don't know if you're already played those VNs or not, but regardless I hope my recommendations will be helpful to you.