Wanko to Kurasou Trouble

Cookie

I have come 60-80% on my first play through and suddenly I get Error "???? mg_gra.mbl????" and I don´t se the CG anymore. the game still run and music and voise not problem but the cg or background pic = Black screen.

But if I start a new game I get background pic and cg

Is it a bug or something similar ??

I have come 60-80% on my first play through and suddenly I get Error "???? mg_gra.mbl????" and I don´t se the CG anymore. the game still run and music and voise not problem but the cg or background pic = Black screen.

But if I start a new game I get background pic and cg

Is it a bug or something similar ??

I just played to 100% completion. Downloaded from Fuwanovel. Not sure what happened in your case, it worked great for me.

wanko2.jpg

Soooooo cute!!!

• 1 month later...

I also have run into trouble with this game. I just downloaded it today and I set the locale to Japanese, however when I try to run the game it comes up saying that the vorbisfile.dll vorbis.dll ogg.dll are missing. I found copies on another site and copied them to the game folder, but it still will not work. Can anyone help me figure out how to get this game to run? Thanks.

I also have run into trouble with this game. I just downloaded it today and I set the locale to Japanese, however when I try to run the game it comes up saying that the vorbisfile.dll vorbis.dll ogg.dll are missing. I found copies on another site and copied them to the game folder, but it still will not work. Can anyone help me figure out how to get this game to run? Thanks.

Nevermind. The torrent didn't download properly. Sorry for the trouble.

I also have a problem with this game. I have the Fuwanovel version.

*Pic*

Like seen in this picture, I cannot select any font. What should I do? The text looks a bit wonky in game.

Thank you for your help.

I believe I've heard of this problem, it might be caused by non Japanese locale. Even though it says in fuwan it doesn't require JP locale, I think the font change is the only problem so if you change to JP, change the font in settings and you might be able to go back to your locale.

Also run it as admin.

Did you install the East Asian Language pack? That one is needed to display japanese fonts.

If yes and you still can't see the fonts you'll maybe have to add additional japanese fonts to your windows/fonts folder.

I tried this on an old XP machine and it worked. I hope this will solve the problem for you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm not really sure whats wrong.
I changed the system localization to Japanese, but when I open the application, an error message pops up
and then all I can see is white and some text at the top.

ZORxmG7.png?1

All I can do is open and change the settings; and I can also see the option to go to the title, but it doesnt take me o the title, and no other options seem to work. I tried re-downloading it to see if maybe it was that I didn't download it right or something, but the same problems keep happeningpESTCLk.png?1

I'm not really sure whats wrong.

I changed the system localization to Japanese, but when I open the application, an error message pops up

and then all I can see is white and some text at the top.

ZORxmG7.png?1

All I can do is open and change the settings; and I can also see the option to go to the title, but it doesnt take me o the title, and no other options seem to work. I tried re-downloading it to see if maybe it was that I didn't download it right or something, but the same problems keep happeningpESTCLk.png?1

Try play youtube video or music player on your computer then open the game.

I do not know why but that works for me and fixed this problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 20/02/2015 at 4:46 PM, B0X0R said:

Yeah. I'm having the same problem. I tried playing a YouTube video in the background while starting it, but nothing seems to be different.

Going into Settings-> Sound Settings -> Clicking "Voices" button (below the BGM slider) solved the problem for me.