Annoucement: Watercress and Fuwanovel Livestream!

Happiness+

Hello,  I'm proud to announce a new event next Friday!

Fuwanovel is having a livestream on February 3rd @ 7 PM EST with Watercress. We will be vibing on our discord 's voice-chat. Having a good ol read-a-long of A Field of Flowers and Stars and Q&A afterwards. It's a sci-fi yuri OELVN that was my directorial debut as head of software engineering.

IxIdlsbFUk2cP7wovuSCFSghpDcFyPFKo4uxE3WieWIz-cJSoOiXvbKYfYhe1Qki9SuzbWsBmQVR1nvioO8AT0WoLB7yyIhu3JCNYAk5an6zu2NYq7loI6d893r7jxlrzbi7Z0Els7pSZcfluWTGE0pqjCml3dFnwLqgh1FyPTsOdJtmMHt0h1GiZ0dP

It will be hosted by me, the software engineering director of Watercress.

Kevin, one of the narrative directors from Sarchalen

@TheForeverLoneWolf, Studio Director of Watercress

Watch the read-a-along and Q&A here on Watercress's Twitch

Hang out with us Fuwacord's voice chat.

or be a square....

February 3rd EST @ 7 PM US EST

Visual Novel Intro

Raine, a genius mechanic with a lust for adventure, thrives in the frontier of space accompanied only by her shipborne AI navigator. Well into her travels, she makes a critical error while piloting, jumping through an unstable wormhole and crash-landing on an unknown planet. There, she makes first contact with a young species of sentient beings that look a lot like humans with a hint of… goat? To return to her home, Raine must repair her ship before the wormhole closes. However, in this unfamiliar place, she makes a friend that forces her to question what she really wants.

A Field of Flowers and Stars is a collaboration between Watercress, Somnova Studios, and Sarchalen Visual Media for YuriJam 2019.

• Happiness+ changed the title to Annoucement: Watercress and Fuwanovel Livestream!