MangaGamer releases Clock Up's "How a Healthy Hentai Administers Public Service" on their store

HataVNI

RbveJVr.jpeg

Publisher MangaGamer just released the sequel title to "How to live a Healthy Hentai lifestyle" on their store. The game is called "How a Healthy Hentai Administers Public Service" and it's the second game in the Kenzen series. In the first game we already got to know parts of an in-universe hentai health administry and its public servants, but in this game we delve deeper into these characters.

The artwork is once again made by Butcha-U, who is known for his mature looking women characters in top-rated doujinshi like DELIGHTFULLY FUCKABLE AND UNREFINED or other works under label EROQUIS. He will actually be the artist/character designer for the upcoming SACRIFICE VILLAINS, too.

Synopsis

Once again we return to world of Healthy Hentai where sex and perversion is normal and widely accepted. This time we follow the daily life of Jin Sintani, the precinct's newest sex officer charged with serving the community and protecting the peaceful citizens of Vaginville from the threat of sexual frustration. Join Sintani on his daily patrols as he assists people in need when out on the beat, watch as he encourages his fellow officers in the precinct's exchange program, enjoy the shaft gripping excitement as he accompanies the special fetish units on important raids, or savor the heartwarming sight of him helping his coworker improve and learn to excell at her sexual duties. It's a hard job to handle, but it takes a big man to maintain order on these streets.

Fans of the first Healthy Hentai will be especially pleased to see even more great artwork from Butcha-U and the reappearance of several familiar faces as they follow the life of Jin Sintani!

MangaGamer Website
MangaGamer Shop (44.95$)
VNDB

Well not what I had in mind when I imagine a big title here, but I guess it's still a big one for some people. Personally speaking I prefer Mangagamer released Rance IX over this, but whatever. Then again doing the testing for gameplay VN is quite a pain indeed from what I'd read, so perhaps IX is still not ready for the release.

That aside, well it's definitely for visual excitement being nukige and all, although personally I didn't favor the art so whatever (I'm sure that there are fans who like the art though). Anyway congratulation to Mangagamer in regard of the release, and hopefully we can have more interesting release in 2023 later, with either Raillore or Sona-Nyl.

Edited by littleshogun