Starry Sky won't leave me

Ecreth

I'm trying to uninstall Starry Sky from my computer since every time I try to open the Japanese file THIS comes out. 

But, every time I try to uninstall... BAM.

Aaaand, if I click "No" it just... stops whatever it's trying to do, while if I select "Sì" /Yes/... DANG IT.
Oh pls help me.

/Btw, if I try to patch the -obviously damaged- file... it apparently succeds. I swear I have no idea.../

I think it's best to just use Ccleaner to unistall it at once, it'll clear the registry files too.

Just a question, does the game have its own unistaller? That might be the case.

Just tried with CCleaner... and it does exactly the same things *throws a chair in frustation* Asks me something in Japanese, if I select "No" nothing happens, while if I click "Yes" the other message appears.

just delete the game files in your chosen path is most often C:\Program Files "you will have to search for it"(you will still have the registry posts left but you can remove them with Ccleaner easily)

I tried deleting the game files, too...  it is not working. I'm getting pretty desperate.

i guess you have tried the standard reboot and that you are a local admin on you can then should it be no problem but there is some deleter programs out there i haven't needed one for ages but just search for "permanet delete program" on google an go with the most promising one according to you

Grab computer

Wrap in bubble wrap

Ship to antartica

Sign yourself into an insane Asylum

Problem Solved.

Will do.

Seriously though are there any files left? You're saying you erased every file so shouldn't it be gone?

I have no idea °A° I tried to delete everything, and I think I did, but the program is still there. And the error message too.

Some variant of this should work: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314481

Just go to the registry key described there and find the right subkey, then delete it (make sure it's the right one first - you don't want to remove the wrong one.)

Also if it's a 32-bit app (likely) and you're running 64-bit, then look here instead:

HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

• 11 months later...