Venus Blood Gaia Localization Kickstarter ends today and achieves 5th stretch goal

HataVNI

After searching far and wide in the forum and being unable to find a post on Venus Blood Gaia Localization Project, I just decided to make my own. So apparently the third (or fourth?) kickstarter project by the famed eroge company @Ninetail has been announced, went through its funding phase with high success and will end today. The game is basically another of the Venus Blood Eroge, that have already met big success in the west before hand and still have a multitude of titles that are yet to be localized. So far there have been localized "Venus Blood Frontier", "Venus Blood HOLLOW" (which was originally Hypno) and now Venus Blood Gaia

VenusBlood GAIA English Localization Project by Ninetail — Kickstarter

rb5cikV.jpeg

Here is the kicker. Unfortunately, I'm too stupid for these games. I tried Venus Blood Frontier Intl with the base tutorial and I never got along with the mechanics and succumbed to the damage taken when using a night unit in broad daylight and vice versa. Unfortunately S-RPGs that are more complicated than Kamidori or Eiyu Senki GOLD seem simply not be made for me. But there are surely a ton of ppl who love this game series, given the incredible response that each of the kickstarter projects have gotten.

If you guys are interested in taking a look at this game and read a review that goes indepth into its mechanics before it is released, then I recommend you the old 2015 review by user @sanahtlig. The same applies to other games of the series.

Venus Blood Gaia: Taking strategy eroge to the next level (non-adult mirror) - Sanahtlig's Corner - Fuwanovel Forums

I hope everyone who acquires this game will enjoy it. The variety of characters is impeccable and due to the stretch goals they consistently meet there is also bonus content, that the original JP version did not have back in the day.

Late to mention this, but better late than never. Anyway congratulation to Nintails in regard of reaching more than 2.5 times of the initial goal (Or rather at around 2.7 times of the goal) at 36,095,714 yen, and here's hoping that we'll see June 2023 release in that it should be more than possible. I still prefer Ninetails to localize either Ragnarok or Savior though, but perhaps I should see on how good Gaia will be.

Edited by littleshogun

• 3 months later...

Late to give the update here. Anyway Ninetails give the current update in that they managed to reach 300% funded, which obviously mean that they'll do all of the stretch goal (If I remember it right). The update in regard of the funding if you want to know more about it, and I looking forward to their more than likely June release.

Edited by littleshogun

• 6 months later...

Late to mention this. As of now, we have Venus Blood Gaia being released, so congratulation to Ninetail for yet another successful Kickstarter release. Go get the VN if you want to play it, and have fun. Personally I prefer corrupting the heroines to get their sexy costumes like in Frontier and Hollow lol, but I guess this VN is also quite unique with the usage of the Arcana (Other than in Persona franchise) even though it's just another name for Medallion/Tactica. I'm going to see if sometimes Ninetail going to hold another KS to localize their big title (Preferably Lagoon or Savior, although Ragnarok could be the good choice).